Skywars ranks

CrazyRedPiranha

Donator
Ratings
I wish the owner would consider adding ranks back to skywars, I don't like the points system personally and thought it was alot better when they had ranks. Is there a reason why they got rid of them, if anyone knows please tell me.

Edit: Sorry for the mistake but I meant titles not ranks, although I guess you could call them both

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I wish the owner would consider adding ranks back to skywars, I don't like the points system personally and thought it was alot better when they had ranks. Is there a reason why they got rid of them, if anyone knows please tell me.

Edit: Sorry for the mistake but I meant titles not ranks, although I guess you could call them both
We have some titles.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Skywars has titles? I'm not aware of any title's in Skywars
@Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi probably means donator ranks such as Premium, Legend, VIP, Vast, and sponser and so on forth. They are technically ranks that you can purchase
[DOUBLEPOST=1456065762][/DOUBLEPOST]But @CrazyRedPiranha I also missed the "titles" in SW 2.0 . I'm adapted to the point system, but I don't like it very much. xDD I just wish I had my SkyKing rank from Skywars 2.0 ROFL. xDacon is the owner of the server BTW