Rejected strested deprested lemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me_Lemonn

Ratings
7 1
This is a map i made witch is senterd around having fun and laghing it uses some redstone and other intersting methodes and the build its me when im alone snorting cocain and drinking bear it is a very easy map but also very fun.

The map is my second map simply put the one you do /plot visit Mr_Lemonn 2 for.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello Me_Lemonn when submitting a thread, you should use the format found at the top of the submission page.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Me_Lemonn,

It pains me to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. Furthermore, for future reference, make sure to read on how to properly submit a map: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ .
  • Theme: If there's anything that's going for this map, it's that it's quite literally something we have never seen before. Nothing currently on the server is like it, so it's definitely original.
  • Build: The build is minimal effort, inappropriate, and unattractive. I can vaguely see the portrayal of the theme through the build. I do see a humanoid lemon and I take it the "strested deprested" is manifested through him smoking and drinking. These two things aren't very appropriate for a map, keep that in mind for the future. Furthermore, the build is just ugly due to the block choices, detailing, and shaping. And, the floating parkour hinders it even further.
  • Parkour: You didn't choose a difficulty but you said it was a very easy map so I'll take it you want it to be an easy map. If it is supposed to be an easy map, it's easy enough but it's way way too long. You have to shorten the number of jumps. And, the parkour was very repetitive. There were just too many segments of the same jump over and over again.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.