Suggest me some things to do :)

Hey all,

I'm new on the server and I was just wondering what there is to do cause I don't have a lot of time to find out everything, so if you guys could suggest me some things I'd be grateful, thanks :)

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
There are multiple game modes that cater to different tastes. Parkour, for example, relies on muscle memory and a logical outlook. Olympus Prison is for players that want to forge their own future by grinding. Creative allows you to relax in another world with the blocks your palette and your imagination the paintbrush.

I’d recommend you to choose whichever of these modes you like best, there are more than what I have cited, and start from there. And if you want to try something else, try something else; it’s only through personal experience that you’ll find what makes you happy in the server. Build maps, jump around, fight other players, survive at night. Whatever you desire.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I’m gonna be a little bias here but I’d recommend parkour. It’s a unique game mode compared to other servers and is very well executed :)