Suggestion for skywars

Should you be able to pay other people gems?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

1Gamer_Girl

Donator
Ratings
I absolutely agree on this. I've seen people who have told their friends that they'll give them their gems, next thing you know, Skywars has almost all the staff on trying to settle this ''gem fight'' down xD

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I actually don't agree, skywars isn't really a team game so I don't think there is really a use for /p pay. I don't find a use in teaming in skywars when there is always a winner in the end. Paying somebody to not kill you or paying your friend kinda ruins the point of the game :C

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
I disagree as-well, my reason being say I have 200 gems and have unlocked everything from the Cube of Fortune. If my friend joined I could pay them so they have a good chance at getting OP kits before even playing the game and I think getting the kits from the Cube is pointless if you didn't earn them.

caitey_gurl1

Donator
Ratings
7 2
I absolutely agree on this. I've seen people who have told their friends that they'll give them their gems, next thing you know, Skywars has almost all the staff on trying to settle this ''gem fight'' down xD
Yup XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1444639262][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually don't agree, skywars isn't really a team game so I don't think there is really a use for /p pay. I don't find a use in teaming in skywars when there is always a winner in the end. Paying somebody to not kill you or paying your friend kinda ruins the point of the game :C
we all have our different opinions, thankyou for saying yours.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444639320][/DOUBLEPOST]
I disagree as-well, my reason being say I have 200 gems and have unlocked everything from the Cube of Fortune. If my friend joined I could pay them so they have a good chance at getting OP kits before even playing the game and I think getting the kits from the Cube is pointless if you didn't earn them.
Thanks for sharing your opinion :D