Super late introduction

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey guys!

This introduction is like a year from when I first joined this wonderful community! But, I haven't been part of the forums for long at all. I have changed so much while playing here.The way I found this server was one day I was searching for a good parkour server. I had looked through a lot of servers but I never found the one. None of them were hard enough but I came across Minevast (what it was known at the time as).

Anyways more about me, my ign is Sophie413, it may not be the best but it's grown on me. I picked it out because it is my name and my birthday. At the moment I am a 13 years old who lives in the U.S. I am an MVP, but I haven't always been one. I have experienced a lot of donator ranks including: Premium, VIP, VIP+, and of course MVP.

What made the experience as amazing as it has been is definitely the amazing community. When I first joined, I instantly felt like this server was where I belonged. And I think it definitely is, I have made so many friends here, including staff. I also often call Minevast/Manacube "my home away from home".

Thank you everyone for making my experience how it is now. I don't know what my life would've been without you! I probably would've been lonely and needing friends. This year of school has been so tough for me, I lost my best friend etc. etc. But Minevast has definitely been keeping me happy and not to sad. Seeing my friends are really the only things that make me happy throughout the whole day..

Thank you so much for making this possible!
Sophie <3

(Yay! I finally made my introduction xD!)

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Sophie, you finally made one! Woo! Anyways, it's nice to know that you have found this server, and enjoy it so much. I also found this server in a similar fashion as you did, except I searched for Survival, not Parkour. :p xD I only experienced 3 ranks, Sponsor (won from Survival 1.0's vote chests), VIP+ (when the ranks were changed, my Survival Sponsor changed to this), and MVP (bought it for Christmas) (if you don't count my staff ranks, ofc). You are a really friendly person whenever I see you online, and I hope you stay that way. :) Like you, the community has made my experience on this server amazing as well. It's sad to hear that you lost your best friend this school year, so we're here for you if you need it. Of course, if you have any questions, you can ask me, or any other staff member, on the Forums, Discord PM, or even in-game! I hope you continue to enjoy this server! See you around! :D

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
@NStarMC, your so nice! Your reply literally put a big smile on my face, which usually doesn't happen! And about that "friend" I don't think she ever really liked me tbh, but we are coming back together just at snail"s pace. Which is better than nothing I assume. I'll most certainly see you around :)

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello Sophie.

I have seen around on the server (mostly survival) I to be honest you are a charm to have around the server. You are very nice and talkative in my opinion and we all love you just like you love this community. I hope to see you around the server more often as like I said you are a great person.

Also it is never too late to make a introduction haha. Better late then never as most say these days. If you ever need anything then you know are awesome staff team already or I am always open to talk 1 to 1 with you as well if you would like my Discord is in my signature :p.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Thank you all above for the very friendly welcome!

@Johniee, same with you! You're very nice and it's always nice to see you on! Great that you decided to join this server, you add on to the amazing experience.

@Rainbow_firefly hey! It's always nice to see friendly staff faces! I've been trying to ask to be friends (f list, pretty sure we're already friends!), but last time I asked you were afk!

@Rappinq, my favorite million thread friend! (No offense to everyone else! Everyone's amazing!) I loved last night, it was amazing! And now we both have Forum Master!!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Heya Sophie! And welcome to the community!
I think at this point no introduction can be truly late, since most if not all introductions are not made when most players join the forums. (Including myself like two months late lol) The parkour here is definitely the best I have seen and the fact new courses are added all the time, makes it even more fun! (Made by the players) I may be no parkour expert, but we should race at some time.
If you have any questions feel free to message me. Cya around the server!

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
@Its_Kat, I definitely have fallen in love with parkour!(also survival now!) And if we ever do race, it should be kinda even! I haven't parkoured in a while I think so I'd be really rusty, I also am one of the champions but even though I'm probably one of the worst champs! I'm also usually kinda slow.. exspecially with speed.. I used to use speed 10(when it was still a thing) like every day, but as I used it more and more it just made me feel really slow, to this day I NEVER use speed ever again! Which is also why I try and tell my friends to not get used to speed, I feel they just don't know what will happen! And they will be even more upset that they just won't stop now!

Anyways.. can't wait if we race or not!
Sophie

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey @RoastingGrandpa!

Happy to know that you're still playing! And enjoying your time! It's great to have you part of the community, you make the community even better!

Sorry for the short reply xD! And a different account answering.. xD

Well.. cya around!
Sophie <33