VIP+
Sam888
Sam888
VIP+
Sam888
Tetris Tower
/plot 1
Hard

Im not sure how to do start and finish of the map so i put signs saying "start" and "finish"

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
For me this gets a -1
I'm not too familiar with the originality of it because I'm pretty sure there are already some Tetris maps. Also this parkour is really confusing and at times i got lost and had to fly off to look at it. And finally the main problem is there are no variation in jumps, its just straight ladder parkour.
If you were to add a more diverse set of jumps it would be better than just ladders

Aeris16

Aeris16
Aeris16
Ratings
Sam888
Tetris Tower
/plot 1
Hard

Im not sure how to do start and finish of the map so i put signs saying "start" and "finish"
Sorry mate it really prolly will not getting accepted on the basis of:
  • Pixel art
  • Repetition
  • Originality
  • Jump Difficulty Disparity
  • Too Easy

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hi Sam888, thank you for your submission!

Unfortunately we will be Rejecting your map
The theme is unoriginal as there is already a map named Tetris along with similar themed maps

the build is pixel art which is no longer accepted on manacube. Build a main island/build with texturing and shaping that you can path your parkour on.

The parkour was inconsistent for its difficulty and had repetitive jumps which were mostly ladders. another issue with the parkour was the pathing itself which was confusing to follow since it was mainly ladders. Try using more variation such as water, trapdoors, chests, piston heads, ice, doors, fences, glass panes, daylight sensors, etc. to space out your variation, making the map less repetitive.

Thank you for your submission we hope to see more maps from you in the future. Have a wonderful day/night
Sophia

Status
Not open for further replies.