The Cave Of Wonders -

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
A gust of wind blows among the dunes, with a great rumble of tremors, rises a structure holding more treasure than any man can dream of gazing upon, The Cave of Wonders has opened it's jaws.

Hey everyone! I have been working very hard on my new project! Don't worry, the Reef still stands. I have just decided to take a break from it for a while. But in the meantime, I have built something that I think, is pretty damn great. With the help of many other people of course, this Project would have not been possible! Introducing! The Cave of Wonders! This post will give you an introduction of the Cave Of Wonders before it opens it's jaws for it's first round of games!

Cave 2.png

Do not be fooled by the outside of the Cave, this ancient tomb holds hundreds upon thousands of gleaming treasure that reside among the rubble! DO NOT touch the treasure. The Cave Of Wonders will not appreciate this, however, that is being worked on. For now, he will allow the Explorers to touch his precious treasure. Your main goal for this game is to locate, you guessed it, The Lamp!
Cave 3.png

The Cave of wonder's may seem as just one room, but you are greatly mistaken, for that the cave possesses dozens upon dozens of secret rooms that are concealed to the naked eye. Find access to these rooms to explore deeper into the cave, buttons, levers, pressure plates. Of course the Cave will not succumb to these adventurers so easily, don't expect it to be like taking candy from a baby. For that along the walls of this treasure holding being holds MANY traps, waiting for victims to drag to the depths of the dunes, never to be seen again.

Find the lamp! Avoid traps! Win Prizes! All coming soon, to the dunes near you.. The Jaw's of The Beast await your arrival.