The Night Returns? ~Careening

Do you want Day and Night cycles to come back to Creative?

• Yas plzzz

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Um, no, I luv it the way it be!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I honest don't give a chainsaw about this, I'm just bored and like reading MineVast posts

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hey! It's suggestion time again from Careening :D . I was just wondering, could the staff please allow the night cycles to come back? Now, I know a lot of people wouldn't want this, but I also know that many others out there who do. Heck, in /shop, the "Turn server to Day" item is still there, just to tease us (yes, i know, it's not REALLY there to tease us, but let's just think that ^-^ )! Night cycles would allow many new builds to be created, such as houses that need redstone lamps. I am going to post a poll on this (as you can probably tell .-. ) and see what you guys think! Also, just a suggestion though, instead of people THINKING if they would like this or not, could someone please make the Creative server have a day and night cycle for maybe 3-7 days and see what happens? Thanx u!

~Careening <3

P.S. I'll be honest, I am not to confident in people being with me in that Creative should bring back day to night cycles, but, hey, life is full of surprises!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Hey! It's suggestion time again from Careening :D . I was just wondering, could the staff please allow the night cycles to come back? Now, I know a lot of people wouldn't want this, but I also know that many others out there who do. Heck, in /shop, the "Turn server to Day" item is still there, just to tease us (yes, i know, it's not REALLY there to tease us, but let's just think that ^-^ )! Night cycles would allow many new builds to be created, such as houses that need redstone lamps. I am going to post a poll on this (as you can probably tell .-. ) and see what you guys think! Also, just a suggestion though, instead of people THINKING if they would like this or not, could someone please make the Creative server have a day and night cycle for maybe 3-7 days and see what happens? Thanx u!

~Careening <3

P.S. I'll be honest, I am not to confident in people being with me in that Creative should bring back day to night cycles, but, hey, life is full of surprises!
I haven't went on Creative in about a month, however, I feel this would be great and a good benefit to the players!

Abel

Donator
Ratings
I agree I love the NIGHT it helped me more on my builds! imam A rank builder so I loved the night the shining lights and the glow affect I would love the night to come back!!!

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4

~Careening <3

I like the idea, however, /ptime [time] is a donator perk. If the day / night cycle were to come back thats one more thing to take off of the donation list, but, I do agree that it is useful to see build in the night as well as the day c: