Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to ask a question and raise some personal/shared gripes with the smite command.
First off, the question. How come smite was created? Is it just a fun little command for people with certain ranks, or..? Also, just to double-check, is it global?

Secondly, the gripes. I understand these aren't exactly gonna do anything but I just wanted to raise these points. Apparently smite is global (according to someone that has it). Why? It shouldn't be on servers like Creative (it's Creative, it's just noise and lightning) or Parkour (it messes up people's jumps). Plus, when people are hit with the smite, the chat is typically flooded with confusing messages. It just... is really annoying. And I'm not the only person who believes this. But that's all I have to say. Grazie.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I believe the only server you can /smite on is both of the Olympus servers, Atlas and Aether. (I might be wrong and if so, please correct me.) To gain access to that command you need to have the Zeus rebirth, all rebirths and achievements completed.
I'm not sure how those people got access to the command tho.