The State Of Factions.

Zukamari

VIP+
Zukamari
Zukamari
VIP+
Ratings
The State Of ManaCube Factions.
Manacube factions are in a decaying state where the staff refuses to listen to the community and put actual effort into the game mode.
I will be separating this forum post into 3 sections, Section 1: Problems, Section 2: Solutions, Section 3: Ideas and suggestions.

Section 1: Problems
Manacube factions have incredible amounts of issues from a lack of staff to insane amounts of bugs.
Bugs and Quality of life issues are:
1. No commands can be sent in volcano or outpost
2. Unbreaking 5 plus reinforced 3 breaks just as fast at unbreaking 3
3. Make the outpost exit put you at spawn
4. Readd the ladders to the volcano its what made it fun
5. Remove quests
6. Fix voting
7. Remove the stupid mobs from the outpost or make them drop something cool.

Staff and rules issues:
Nowhere near enough faction staff for any rules to be even looked at.
No admins/devs work on factions causing the lack of a reset.
People are only punished for the worst of rules.

Section 2: Solutions
A lot of these solutions are simple, easy, and can be done in a day or 2
Bug fixes:
1. Only blacklist the /shop, /fix, and /duel commands in volcano and outpost
2. Revert the unbreaking to what it was a few months ago
3. Just set the water portal to warp you to spawn
4. Just revert it
5. Just remove quests and make the requirements you need to buy for free.
6. Fix the website
7. (This will be under suggestions)

Staff Suggestions:
Create only factions helpers, give these factions helpers no special commands just the same things as something like MVP. Hand this role out to people you see actually trying to help people and showing a good demonstration of the role, If they show they did it good promote them if they don't, demote them.
These helpers will report issues to the mods that are actual issues (Harassment, Hacking, Insiding.)

Section 3: Suggestions
There are a massive group of suggestions I can think of off the top of my head they are:
Make the mobs in the outpost (Slimes, Cave spiders, skeletons, etc) Have a 1/50 chance to drop a shard of the mob you killed. 18 of these shards makes 1 spawner of the type (Not silverfish)
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.
Reset the server.

Thank you for you're time reading this fourm post it is much needed please reset the server and add all these things if you need a builder or more help :wink: My discord is Zuka#1234

16smithy2001

ELITE
16smithy2001
16smithy2001
ELITE
Ratings
This is dumb, there are 3 good points in here, Reset server, have more staff, and remove all mobs but silverfish, since they are useless and don't drop anything, the outpost portal is made so people can wait outside and ambush you, to get your items, and the commands are done so you can tp in or out, buy more stuff etc

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
293 11
i’m going to be looking into some of these suggestions. like smithy said, most of the things you mentioned are intentional, and were player suggested when we added in certain things (volcano, outpost).

i can assure you that we (staff) do care about what the community have to say, and are working as hard as we can manage. unfortunately many of us do have obligations (work, school, social life) outside of manacube that sometimes comes before we can handle certain things, we do what we can when we can. if you have any more suggestions/reccomendations, my discord pms are always open for any respectful discussions about potential changes.

thanks,
abbie