The State Of Kit-PvP Is A Joke.

First things first I want to start of by saying I never talk in the kitpvp chat often or am in any squads so you might not even know I exist on there but I still am annoyed about the state of this gamemode and from reading forum posts and lurking in chat it seems like everyone else agrees with me for the most part.

Now lets say you want to go on your #1 favorite Minecraft server "Manacube" for some fun kitpvp FFA game play, you jump down into the hole and- Oh wait? You're lagging all the way down for some reason and you get randomly disconnected, you log back on and find out that for some reason you were killed and lost the entire set of god gear you've worked hours on. But that isn't the only way people tend to lose gear, the kitpvp servers are so laggy I've seen so many people just randomly DC mid fight and lose EVERYTHING! then have them log back in to find out their kill streak of 1k has ended cause of horrible servers, Oh and if the lag doesn't take them it would be the 4 diamond kits all in the same squad who would happily 1v4 you in a heartbeat with no remorse. In my honest opinion I think squads are the stupidest Idea in the world, I just don't think teaming pairs well in kitpvp, even more if new players are trying to play and actually survive for one minute without having a posse of full diamonds one shot new players until they just leave. I get how you have to "grind" to get the diamond gear but the donor kits already give you a very unfair advantage so you'll have the upper hand with anyone you fight who is a rank under you.

What I'm trying to get here is there is a large lack of new players due to them getting one shot and tag teamed by a squad PLUS the horrible lag and DC problems for end game players is going to lead kitpvp right back to where it started, a dead game-mode with about 9 people on it. I mean take this weekend for example, its 3PM EST and there are 30 players on, most of them are just afk people cause they cant fight without having a squad 1v3 them.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
This is the sole reason you get teammates. This game mode isn’t meant to be played alone. If you have a problem with it don’t play it. But I do agree the lag is unbearable but they are doing their bests to fix it. They just recently started to care about kit pvp, meaning they still have a lot of bugs and glitches to sort out. Just be patient.

Another swag post
<3 -Tubby
1594498321238.png

This is the sole reason you get teammates. This game mode isn’t meant to be played alone. If you have a problem with it don’t play it. But I do agree the lag is unbearable but they are doing their bests to fix it. They just recently started to care about kit pvp, meaning they still have a lot of bugs and glitches to sort out. Just be patient.

Another swag post
<3 -Tubby
View attachment 31635
Squads or not doesn't change the fact that in the end if you have no diamond gear you're doomed, you can pvp the defaults but its only a matter of time before you get one shot by someone in full diamond, there are many servers with this type of game play, mindlessly attacking random people praying you get a kill so you can start earning money to get a good kit, this system is useless and is going to end up dead like the other network servers who took the exact same approach. Manacube can do better, they have done nothing to stand out from the crowd of other network servers, Manacubes skyblock dominates for a reason cause of how they brought something new to the table but Kitpvp is just like every other server and the fact it lags just makes it one of the worse servers to duel / pvp on.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
Diamond gear is a lot easier to obtain then you think. 500 kills will get you 50,000 which then you could buy a god set from one of the many members that are willing to sell it.

You should also pick your fights, if you dont want to get 4v1ed, don’t drop when 4 people are down. I understand your point that not everyone wants to grind but that’s the whole point of the game.

Diamond gear is a lot easier to obtain then you think. 500 kills will get you 50,000 which then you could buy a god set from one of the many members that are willing to sell it.

You should also pick your fights, if you dont want to get 4v1ed, don’t drop when 4 people are down. I understand your point that not everyone wants to grind but that’s the whole point of the game.
Trust me I have been grinding but its hard to avoid post people, and its just the lag makes it not worth grinding, i've grinded in both prison and sb very easy and have gotten quite far but its just with kitpvp, the base hit reg doesn't even work, its impossible to tell if someone is hacking or not cause bounce all over the place.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
Now that is something I can agree with. They have to improve the QOL (quality of life) in order to further the server to its max potential. I think this season was a test season. They tried out some new things and some worked some didn’t. You have to understand where they are coming for though, kit pvp doesn’t make enough profit to run its self. It fiends off the other gamemodes, hence it being a little bit less cared about.

LMAO imagine insisting someone needs teammates rofl
I don't think any other kit pvp server has as much teaming as manacube, that server related to a way of eating followed my MC and something involving a pit has no where near as much teaming. Teaming in kitpvp can be fun if everyone has the same gear but when its 1 diamond guy vs 3-4 diamond dudes its not fun. I think encouraging teaming in a such a free for all environment is dumb, if you wanna play with teams do some skywars or bedwars. I was kind of just wishing that manacube took a better approach and did something unique for kitpvp, its not even really "Kit pvp" cause for defaults you only really can get 4 kits, first 1 being the default and then the others being the mana kits. IDK maybe im just a pvp boomer cause I just wanted some soup pvp not grinding for diamond gear to one shot a bunch of defaults who have no chance of fighting back then getting jumped by 5 people in diamond lmao.