Thoughts on ManaCube weekly!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
So far I have done 2 editions of ManaCube weekly, They both went pretty well and I’m happy with the changes I made to last week’s edition. But it still could improve alot so please suggest things below!

I also need some help though!
Last week I wrote a thing on how ManaPvP was going in some players eyes, I want to do things like this every week but I need help. I only really know about things if it’s talked about on forums because I don’t have time to play ingame on every gamemode. This is why I need some people to help with ManaCube weekly! To start off I would just like afew people from afew gamemodes to report on what has happened on that gamemode. Depending on what happens with the gamemode I may only ask every few weeks just dm me here if you would like to help out! Also in future some could help with other things if they want to! Anyway have a great day and please suggest things below!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Remember I also would appreciate some suggestions of interview questions! Also ManaCube Weekly may be late this week because I have been very busy IRL this week. Very sorry about that D:

Edit: I am in need of people who want to be interviewed, please dm me here!