Not open for further replies.

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
Correction for warp: /plot home superfroge 2.
Here is my review.

First of all, The theme is original and the build suited the theme quite well. Well Done!
Second of all, the build is a bit plan. You could've added another 1 or 2 tortillas with it, plus the build is a bit messy. But still a good effort! I recommend fixing that up.
Lastly, the parkour is a bit plain, being only block jumps, ladder jumps, slimes, and redstone jumps, you could've added things like piston heads or bases, enchantment tables, or flower pots, etc. I advise you change the block variety to some of these. I can teach you how to do piston heads/bases by themselves if I'm online.
Good Luck!

Kind Regards,
SwagifiedGorilla

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey superfroge,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. I'd say that your theme is original because although we have a "Taco" themed map, a tortilla is a tortilla and a taco is a taco. That's what I think at least. The build is not good at all. It doesn't look like a tortilla, doesn't focus on the tortilla aspect of the map (which should be the main attraction), and lacks detailing/dimension. I wouldn't be able to tell what the map is at first glance. The PK length and difficulty do fit the easy difficulty, though! Good job! But, that doesn't mean the parkour is all that good. I found it to be very repetitive as it utilizes ladder and slime jumps repeatedly throughout the map. You should make an effort to make your parkour as varied as possible to create a fun experience. I hope you take these words into consideration with your future maps, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.