Trading improvement idea

AW_Wesley

MVP
AW_Wesley
AW_Wesley
MVP
I've been trying to buy cubits for a few weeks now, and I've been running into the problem that although cubit scams are against the rules, people still cubit scam. I feel like it'd be such a good improvement if you could trade cubits in the /trade window. I feel like the implementation would be easy seeing that you can coinflip cubits. Just sucks getting scammed and waiting a week for a response about my ticket reporting the scammer.

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Hey there!

I know the /trade gui is different depending on the gamemode, so which gamemode are you talking about? I know on survival there's a cubit trade feature in /trade, below is an image of what it looks like (image courtesy of the ManaCube wiki)

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 6.03.13 PM.png

As you can see in the bottom left the gold block/ingot/nugget is for trading money, the jump boost potions are for trading mana, and the prismarine crystals (I think that's what they're called) are for trading cubits. But like I said it may be different depending on which gamemode you play on.

Hope this helps,
4thForce

Attachments

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
the new trade menu was released to skyblock and survival since they are the exact same thing.
hopefully, in the future, it will be brought to all the game modes but the gameplay will not be a copy of the other servers