Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: snaildra
Testers: perpole
Checkpoints: 4
Number of Jumps: 101
Map Difficulty: Expert
Plot: /plot visit snaildra
(I used somewhat a lot of barriers, because it would be easy to cheat/skip/have shortcuts without them, if I used too many, let me know if there could be an alternative, because I wouldn't want players to have huge shortcuts. But if there are too many barriers, anyone would be able to use an ender pearl and go to another jump. But, I can gladly remove barriers as long as no one would be able to have shortcuts, but on this map, there would be an extreme amount of shortcuts without barriers, thank you.)
Pictures of Parkour:

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello snaildra,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal as we have a few train-related maps already; however, none of them focus on the specific train tracks, so good job on that!
The build is
decently accurate to what you were going for, and there is a decent amount of block variety throughout!
The parkour is the main concern. The amount of barriers is quite overwhelming, and makes the parkour hard to navigate. There is a decent amount of variation in jump types, so good job on that! The parkour is a bit difficult, even for an expert map (the barriers don't help with this,) so I would recommend nerfing a lot of the jumps.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.