Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Casey,

I am writing this to tell you your map is being placed in Ongoing. This means that your map has undergone a primary review by a map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to reach a final decision on your map! The map will now be closed to public comments.

If you have any questions in the meantime, just message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Casey,

I am happy to tell you this map is being accepted! The theme is not the most original as it is aesthetically similar to LeekStew and Sushi, but I would say this map combines the two and includes more details. Along similar lines, the build is really well done, it is very clear that the build is of a whole meal of delicious food, so good work!

The parkour I found to be mixed and varied, and suited the difficulty pretty well. I was surprised to find the timed jumps to actually be really smooth and provided a little extra challenge but still within the difficulty of a hard. Not much else to say about it, well done!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.