rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Hey guys, My name is Rew and i am a fan of the ManaCube server. This is why i inform you with big SADNESS and GRIEF that my 284th appeal to get unmuted on the ManaCube Server on Minecraft got REJECTED. To put that into perspective, if i had a dollar for every submitted appeal up to this point, i'd have 284 United States Dollars (USD) and that equates to roughly 284 Dollar Tree items from the Dollar Tree store. If the Items in question bought from the Dollar Tree store was 1lb of Dollar Tree breadsticks from the Dollar Tree store priced at 1 United States Dollar (USD), i would buy around 284lbs of Dollar Tree breadsticks from the Dollar Tree store. To give you an example of how big that is, if every 1lb Dollar Tree breadstick from the Dollar Tree store had a caloric value of 1J, i would obtain around 284 Joules of Energy from said 284lbs of Dollar Tree breadsticks from the Dollar Tree store, assuming i ate them all. Since 1J of energy is needed to hold an apple, i could hold 284 apples to burn that. With that many apples, i could fill 284 boxes by putting 1 apple per box. If i had a 1 meter (like 3 feet for you greasy ppl) hole spanning 284 meters (calculate it yourself, nerd!) I could just barely cross that hole. If my speed was 1m/s, i could cross that in 284 seconds, and in that time you could download a 284MB file granted you have stable 1MBPS connection. That is pretty slow, honestly. IT puts into perspective how persistent i am with the mute appeal system in hopes that one day the Moderators and Moderators Plus and Senior Moderators (Which is like moderator plus plus) and Admin (Which is like moderator plus plus or senior moderator plus) and developers (i dont know) and owner (basically like the CEo of manacube) will find that i have changed for the better as a person and will grant me a Mute Appeal acceptation (how the fuck do you say that). Comment something stupid if you read to this point. I want to thank my Best Friend SIL (the senior mod) (the moderator plus plus, according to the chart earlier) for supporting me throughout this journey. He is a really cool person despite not fishing. Have i ever said i love fishing? A few days ago i caught this huge bass! It was a splendid day with my buddy dave up on the lake. Too bad we have to be 2 METERS away from eachother due to the Corona Covid Sarscov virus evil virus very not good virus that is taking place. However, this enabled us to cover more area and CATCH MORE fish! How convenient! Me and my buddy Dave had a good day that day. Fishing friday is my favourite day of the week! I like myself a beer and some fish. Anyways, i'd also like to thanks presidenten for helping me throughout the times and also being married to me on the Manacube SErver. Good pal! I can't fish with him, though. He is ways from me!!!!!!! How sad. Anyways, i got off track again, i really love fishing, haha. I would love to be unmuted due to being a good person for the past year and i have helped out many people in the Discord Server (before being banned there). Please unmute me! : )
-Posted from my iPad Minion

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
To give you an example of how big that is, if every 1lb Dollar Tree breadstick from the Dollar Tree store had a caloric value of 1J, i would obtain around 284 Joules of Energy from said 284lbs of Dollar Tree breadsticks from the Dollar Tree store, assuming i ate them all.
i think you were rejected because of health concerns
1 calorie (g/℃)= 4.18J
1 Calorie (food calorie) = 4180J
1J = 0.239 calories (g/℃)
284J = 67.87 calories (g/℃)
67.87 calories (g/℃) = 0.006787 Calories
you're eating styrofoam. much unhealth.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2