Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I dont think that MVP+s should be able to do /v because it always felt like a staff perk to me. Like since when are they actually going to have to use /v? I feel like the only reason /v should exist is if staff are monitoring players without them knowing

locoMoose

Ratings
I agree with you, I feel that the command should be strictly for staff so they're able to monitor people that could be cheating / get better evidence. If the command was to be removed though, then the rank needs a new perk to take the place of the command. A few ideas that I've come up with are: msgtoggle cmd, beta access & sign colors.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
I'm not sure how /v works on other servers, but for Olympus, MVP+ don't have it. It can only be won from a perk crate, which you can buy the keys for on the store, or at the moment, win in the Christmas chest. I agree, there's not much point in players having it, as there's no real use, besides hiding from in-game commands. I suppose it stops people from messaging you, which in some cases can be useful if a player won't stop messaging you.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I agree with you, I feel that the command should be strictly for staff so they're able to monitor people that could be cheating / get better evidence. If the command was to be removed though, then the rank needs a new perk to take the place of the command. A few ideas that I've come up with are: msgtoggle cmd, beta access & sign colors.
Sign Colors already exist in SB, but im not sure about other servers.

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
We can't vanish on Parkour, olympus or kitpvp. I think the reason we got it was so we could start up a channel (not enough for YT rank) and be able to use /v to avoid message or tpa spam.

Teddie

Kowareyasuki
Kowareyasuki
Ratings
/v should be kept exclusively for staff members.
I don't think regular players should even be able to possess the command in the first place, there's just no use for it. I guess one way players could abuse this is to piss off other players (with multiple ways, I probably won't elaborate on what those methods are). I guess vanish can potentially avoid tp spamming, but it can be fixed with a simple /tptoggle (if it's already implemented for players, if not, then maybe it can be implemented).

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
But then again, members in creative can obtain vanish by voting lol. idk depends on the server. for some servers it should be a given for others it shouldn't ?

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I think that no matter what server, /v should be exclusively just for staff because if you don't want anyone to message you or tp to you, then there is no point being on a server that communicates 24/7. And I do think that there should be a /msgtoggle and /tptoggle implemented into every server.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
This topic I cant decide on. For servers such as survival I see no need for regular players to have access to /v

Creative I can sorta See? But that's only because there is no real harm in having /v

But then again if a player Is in /v wouldn't it make it more difficult for players to get reported for hacking? That's my concenr