LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
:mc_175-2:Weekly Player Spotlight:mc_175-2:
Creative - caylib

:mc_175-0:

firefox_It5h91KZUI.png

Another creative player who has earned the weekly player spotlight! (of course it is not a competition between servers but might keep a counter just for cool reasons). caylib (previously/recently known as hotjew) plays many servers but I mainly see them on creative which I why I have listed them as so. I have also seen them on Kitpvp, factions, etc...

As others have seen caylib be the helpful person that he is. Every time I find myself in game (on creative) he is answering questions or helping others build. He gives strong constructive criticism while remaining humble. They have also been a huge help when it comes to finding bugs/issues on creative and suggesting fixes for them. He has also suggested many things that could improve the quality of life on creative. Due to all of this, plus his postie attitude, I find that they are one of the most caring and well known people on creative currently.

Here are somethings fellow staff have said regarding caylib!

Chiaraxxx: So, i haven't know caleb long, but i saw his pfp as a character from a show that i love and we kind just started to be friends from there xD, he would come to kit to call me swag ( which i love eheheheh) and i would go to creative to say hi to him. Honestly hes super nice and hes just so swagalious ehehehe he gets the swag check from me.

AshleyMarie: OK so omg caleb is one of the sweetest human beings. he is extremely knowledgeable about creative, EXTREMELY helpful --even made keybinds for commonly asked questions--, and is overall an amazing human being. he is always in a good mood and is never involved in arguments in fights. amazing person inside and out <3

On top of all of this they recently helped me out with a large task. As we all know the week long build competition was not too long ago. The spawn for it was outdated/Halloween themed. I was struggling to transition ti to fit the new theme in time. caylib went out of his way to help me with this and did an amazing job. Now only did he earn the eventful title from this but he went on to build a beautiful plot and come second in the competition. Below is a photo of the renovated spawn!

Discord_oJfjtIF0sz.png

If you would like to nominate someone for weekly player spotlight please contact me!
I am most likely to reply on discord.
My discord is lilkayla#4335

Last edited:

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
omg kayla im truly flattered

lol i dont feel like i deserve this compared to the other people who've been chosen but i really appreciate it <3 idk what to say but this post made my day!! tysm

also @Chiaraxxx and @AshleyMarie those were such thoughtful messages which i really appreciate. ur both so so swagalicious

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10

lol i dont feel like i deserve this compared to the other people who've been chosen but i really appreciate it <3 idk what to say but this post made my day!! tysm

also @Chiaraxxx and @AshleyMarie those were such thoughtful messages which i really appreciate. ur both so so swagalicious
<3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30

o m g

don't say that! Of course you deserve it! You do a lot for creative and I did not want it to go unrecognized!

<3

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Caleb this is very well deserved! Absolute legend for getting this! Every time I see you log in to parkour you're always so nice and helpful to everyone! Glad to see your hard work is now recognized, man!
<3

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
POGGERS CALEB !!!! you're very swag