ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Weekly Player Spotlight!
ATLAS - etherealaccord

:mc_116-0:

39E98121-5F93-434F-BBDE-8397E5C78638.jpeg

First some information! I’m sorry this post is a little late... as some of you know I have been having service and internet issues regarding an incident that happened to a service building near me. Today I finally have phone service! So yes, I am typing this on my phone... for that reason I apologize for any format issues. Now that the random information is out of the way let’s get into the post!

When I was looking for the next player to give the spotlight to etherealaccord is the first person who came to mind! My main reasons behind choosing them is that they are extremely friendly, helpful, and caring! When it comes to the community I have not seen someone be so open to meet anyone who they may come across. They truly try to make every single person feel welcomed and appreciated. The majority of my experiences around them comes from the community discord. Due to this I decided to reach out to some other Olympus staff to see what they had to say about her and her ingame behavior!

AshleyMarie - “personally i feel that she is one of the sweetest, most uplifting human beings on this earth. her voice is adorable and whenever im in a call with her i instantly smile because of her bright and positive attitude. she is always SO nice in-game and is always helping people and having conversation with everyone. i see her whenever im online and its always so nice cause she is absolutely amazing!”

Warlord9120 - “I always see her around on discord. General chat, Olympus chats, vc's. She's always somewhere which means she is pretty well known in the community.”

InCompleteKoala - “Ok so cookie is one of the nicest people I have met, she is always so kind to others whenever she is online. She is almost always helping someone whenever I see her online. Cookie is one of those people who does what she wants without asking but its always the sweetest things. She never really asks to help anyone someone will just ask a simple question in chat and there cookie goes tping to said player to help them even further. Oh and in vcs oh my goodness is she even sweeter. She will just pop into a vc at anytime and just make the whole vc gets excited. She will just come in with the randomest things and just start talking about it like she has been there for hours talking about it. Overall I just find her to be really sweet and comforting.”

As we all can see she truly is a beam of light within the Olympus Community! I know that when she is ingame she spends more of her time helping others than playing the game herself. She goes beyond out of her way to be a friendly face and helpful community member. One of the most proactive people ive met on manacube.

Ontop or all of these wonderful reasons for her to deserve this post she is also extremely knowledgeable about the game mode. Everytime I find myself in calls with her she often answers questions so fast it even amazes me! She is always prepared with everything Olympus related. I also have NEVER seen her cause drama or be apart of it- if anything she helps diffuse it.

If you know a player that deserves the spotlight please contact me! Players and staff are welcome to nominate players. Start a conversation with me here or message me on discord. My discord is lilkayla#4335.

@EtherealAccord

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Cookie is SUPER amazing!! I love her so much, and I'm happy to call her my friend. I was ranting to her on Discord about this stupid photography assignment, and to my surprise.. she listened, and even offered to help me out with using the camera! She has also helped me out with writing assignments for different courses.
Even though I don't play on Atlas much, she is super sweet towards everyone. She is well respected by several people on Manacube, and she is one of the few people who didn't judge me because of my past infractions on Manacube... she chose to be nice to me- she could of easily turned me away. Yet, all she has ever been is nice, she has NEVER been rude or disrespectful towards me.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Cookie is SUPER amazing!! I love her so much, and I'm happy to call her my friend. I was ranting to her on Discord about this stupid photography assignment, and to my surprise.. she listened, and even offered to help me out with using the camera! She has also helped me out with writing assignments for different courses.
Even though I don't play on Atlas much, she is super sweet towards everyone. She is well respected by several people on Manacube, and she is one of the few people who didn't judge me because of my past infractions on Manacube... she chose to be nice to me- she could of easily turned me away. Yet, all she has ever been is nice, she has NEVER been rude or disrespectful towards me.
I could not agree more! She truly is a ray of sunshine for others