Why the change with /plot merge is terrible

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
As most of us know, /plot merge is an important tool for players who want to create a large scale build. Now that it is only accessible by gems, the whole concept of the creative server seems pointless. It is currently impossible to make any gems in any way, which means that /plot merge is as good as gone. With this being said, I believe that /plot merge should be permanently given to ALL players, regardless of their rank. A player's limits shouldn't be burdened simply because they don't have gems. To be totally honest, I've been going to other creative servers instead of Minevast's because of how limited Minevast's creative server now is.

(I'm not trying to start a flame war, so please don't create one)

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
New ways have been added to obtain gems. Every day, you can use /claim to obtain 10 gems. Winning two scramblers in chat grants one gem, and I'm fairly certain duck hunt will or already does grant gems. Happy gem hunting, and good luck with your plots!

xOdyssey_

Donator
Ratings
23 1
New ways have been added to obtain gems. Every day, you can use /claim to obtain 10 gems. Winning two scramblers in chat grants one gem, and I'm fairly certain duck hunt will or already does grant gems. Happy gem hunting, and good luck with your plots!
I can't get into duck hunt. Still, /claim doesn't work either.

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
I can't get into duck hunt. Still, /claim doesn't work either.
./claim works for me, as well as many others. Try using the command again today, and if it doesn't work find a staff member in game to report the issue.