Will I be a good mod?

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
I need help. Idk If I should apply... Will I be a good mod? What do you think? View attachment 5870

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
It's really all up to you. If you want to apply here's the link: http://forums.minevast.com/forums/staff-applications/

If you want to get staff here are some things I would reccomend you do.
1. Increase your time on here and the server emmensley.
2. If you want staff I can almost Garuntee you that one application will get rejected, so don't give up.
3.Keep up with the good ideas and kind gestures.
4. Be as helpful and nice on the server as possible. The more likable you are the more popular you are around the server.
5. Work hard for this, if you really want it this can't be a one shot thing. It takes work and you need to be willing to put it in.
6. Also have confidence. Making a thread like this asking others if you should apply and if you'd be good doesn't show your confidence much. After all if you get accepted or rejected they aren't going to be there for you in your application. You need to be confident about your abilities and your application.

Good luck!
-Texans

Ps: you start at helper ;)

Last edited:

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
It's really all up to you. If you want to apply here the link: http://forums.minevast.com/forums/staff-applications/

If you want to get staff here are some things I would reccomend you do.
1. Increase your time on here and the server emmensley.
2. If you want staff I can almost Garuntee you that one application will get rejected, so don't give up.
3.Keep up with the good ideas and kind gestures.
4. Be as helpful and nice on the server as possible. The more likable you are the more popular you are around the server.
5. Work hard for this, if you really want it this can't be a one shot thing. It takes work and you need to be willing to put it in.
6. Also have confidence. Making a thread like this asking others if you should apply and if you'd be good doesn't show your confidence much. After all if you get accepted or rejected they aren't going to be there for you in your application. You need to be confident about your abilities and your application.

Good luck!
-Texans

Ps: you start at helper ;)
Thx for the tips and help