---------------------------------------------

First name Jack

Age 17

Country or Timezone
Western Australia (AWST)

Discord username
xSxde

Why do you want to become staff?
I'm interested in joining the Manacube staff team because I'm genuinely invested in achieving a positive gaming environment. Upholding fairness is a priority for me, and I'm committed to ensuring that every player feels valued and included. Creating a welcoming space where players can relax, have fun, and I believe that being on the staff team would enable me to contribute positively to this goal. I'm excited about the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the community and help shape memorable gaming experiences for everyone involved.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have been playing manacube since august, 2021.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? Anywhere from 60-100 Hours a week, depending on my work roster for that week.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
My people skills are on point, which really helps keep the community positive. When it comes to problem-solving, I'm quick on my feet. I know the rules, and I'm always ready to react in the best way possible, no matter what the situation calls for. Whether it's smoothing over conflicts or just keeping the vibe chill.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I've learned a ton from taking charge of groups at school and putting together events with my friends. It's all about keeping things cool and handling any issues that come our way. Whether it's coordinating tasks or smoothing over disagreements, I've got the knowledge to make sure everything stays on track and everyone feels heard.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I know a lot of client-side mods + Clients, What they do and if they give an in-game advantage. If a player is unsure whether a mod is allowed, I'm usually right there with a quick and easy answer. And even if it's something new to me, I'll just do a bit of research, figure out what's what, and make sure I've got all the deets, if I'm still not totally sure, I will have to hit up the higher-ups for some advice.

I'm all about understanding where people are coming from. I really try to put myself in their shoes and see things from their perspective. Beause when I can really get where they're coming from, it makes it way easier to understand what they need and what's bothering them. And when I understand that, It makes it easier and I'm on point when it comes to helping them out. making sure everyone feels heard and supported in the meantime.

I'm not one to rush into things. I believe in taking the time to listen, understand, and address issues thoroughly. Whether it's helping a player with a problem or working through a disagreement, my patience allows me to approach situations calmly and effectively other than rushing in, not understanding what is going on.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
Being a staff member in my eyes, isn't just about keeping the server running smoothly, it's also about making sure everyone's having a blast. That means helping out players with questions, sorting out problems, and making sure everyone follows the rules. It's about reporting bugs to higher-ups and supporting players however I can. I wish to create a fun and welcoming environment for everyone involved, ensuring that gaming experiences on Manacube are enjoyable for all players.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes, I have Medal running in the background on my computer 24/7, for 30 second clipping whenever i please, Aswell as OBS installed for recording longer time periods if needed

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes