Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hello MV.
Vizor has advertised a server. This was in plot chat, but I think it is still bannable.
Here is the screenshot.
2017-01-19_16.57.58 copy.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1484865117][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I couldnt put this in Player Reports section for some reason..?

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Well is he going to be banned? :L
Mentioning a server name once only counts as soft advertising. We warn for it then mute for 1 hour if the player continues.
Yet this applies to global chat, not private chat.
It's when IPs are spammed deliberately that is when we perm ban players. It has to be in global chat or something extreme like tping to everyone and putting it in their plot chat etc.

So no, this case would not be punishable with a ban. But if you believe the player did more than this screenshot I can look into it for you.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Mentioning a server name once only counts as soft advertising. We warn for it then mute for 1 hour if the player continues.
Yet this applies to global chat, not private chat.
It's when IPs are spammed deliberately that is when we perm ban players. It has to be in global chat or something extreme like tping to everyone and putting it in their plot chat etc.

So no, this case would not be punishable with a ban. But if you believe the player did more than this screenshot I can look into it for you.
I believe he did it 2 times, but thank you for telling me.