MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission - here is my input:

Theme: The theme is an issue with this map, as "Yellow" is far too broad to make an actual build out of. Try thinking of something specific (for example, we have a Zeus map, a Big Chungus map, etc). Be sure to check the parkour list before building a map to make sure that your theme is original (it is original in this case).
Build: There isn't really a build for me to judge here - the map is almost entirely just floating jumps. Making a map that is centered around a main build is the way to go if you want to build an accepted parkour map. Looking at /warp beta or the Accepted Community Maps folder here on the forums can give you some inspiration for how to make a proper main build for your future submissions.
Parkour: The parkour was definitely long enough to be an expert map, but the jumps were way too easy to be labeled as an expert. Keep in mind that difficulty and length do correlate, but they are not the same thing (expert maps should be 80-100 difficult jumps). The parkour was also pretty repetitive, being almost all fence/regular block jumps with a few ladders mixed in - try to make your parkour varied, incorporating blocks like ice, heads, vines, brewing stands, soul sand, trapdoors, etc. to make your parkour interesting and fun to play.

I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.