• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Hey Guys!

I wanted to start off by saying I love all the servers, they're all equally fun and enjoyable. I have one suggestion that could be a mini game or event as the Archery Event or the Hide N' Seek Event.

If this event to be accepted there would be 15 contestants. There would be 5 parkour maps that all players would be released on altogether. The first player to reach the correct coordinates on the map will receive 3 points, the second player would receive 2, and the first player would receive 1 point. Out of the five maps, the person with the most points wins the tournament. The parkour maps will not be easy, there would be obstacles that can prevent you from reaching the coordinates.

If you guys think this is a good idea just go let me know in the comments down below. If you don't or want me to fix anything I can do that as well!

Maybe the winner of the event could receive a cool title like [Coordinator]

Thanks for listening to my idea and I hope to see new events in the future,
Rappinq

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
I like this idea, maybe there could be a series of obstacles blocking some of the coordinates. Also, possibly, when a player gets to the set coordinates they get a score like. 1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points and 3rd = 1 point. Then at the end of all the 'Dashes' the player with the most points wins?

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
I like this idea, maybe there could be a series of obstacles blocking some of the coordinates. Also, possibly, when a player gets to the set coordinates they get a score like. 1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points and 3rd = 1 point. Then at the end of all the 'Dashes' the player with the most points wins?
I agree, I will add this in. I like the parkour Idea involved with it!

EDIT: The Post has been updated!

Last edited: