Demotion

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
From the title of this thread you can tell I have been demoted.

I know this is an awful way to leave the Minevast staff team and I am extremely sorry and embarrassed about what has happened.

I am not going to go in to depth about why I was demoted as I don't want to cause a ton of drama.

The point of this thread is to apologize and recognize all the great staff members on minevast and say my goodbyes. I am not sure what I will be doing on Minevast anymore.

I am not going to be doing a ton of shoutouts because I don't have much to say besides thankyou and I'm sorry.

I didn't make this thread to cause any drama or arguement. I made this thread to notify everyone that I am not longer staff and tell people what happened.

Thankyou,

Cheech

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Goodbye cheech, I wish you the best of luck on whatever you choose to do in the future.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I'm going to miss you a lot cheech, you were a great friend and I wish you the best in life. Come and visit every once in a while bro. <3

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Hey,

Cheech I hope to see you doing swell, after this full controversy. Also, I hope to see you still being a good and reliable resource to others while not being a staff member. I hope to see you on Minevast!

Best Wishes
-Ronan

YukoBells

Donator
:eek::(

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Look, buddy. You're banned. Take the ban. Don't make us waste more time on this than we already have because either way you won't get unbanned. Good day, sir.

Robi

Ratings
5 11
I am, just then she disagreed with me saying "..its sad to see something like this happen to anyone." At least im not banned on the server other wise Im getting a refund for the VIP+ because im done with getting banned for trying to get help

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I honestly don't care, don't make me exert more energy than I already have on you. It's over, end of discussion you aren't getting unbanned, for a long time at least.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
No, I dont just its why?? Like I needed help because I thought someone was hacking
I don't really understand a) why you put this on cheech's thread and b) what good you think it will do. If you want an unban, I highly suggest not being rude about staff members and acting a bit more mature by being polite and private messaging a staff member or writing an appeal.

Robi

Ratings
5 11
Could we please go to a diffrent thead 1. 2 Im nolonger talking about the ban on discord.