Not open for further replies.

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
Dear staff

I am Giliam and my username is GiliamDiehl.
I made my first parkour map, its called house fun or HouseFun.
It has 41 jumps in total and I think its an medium map because there are some hard jumps.
you can go to my plot with: "/plot v GiliamDiehl". I dont know if it works but a mod tells me that.

here are the photos of the map. If you go to my map in the map maker world you can look better!

Last edited:

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
Id love to see some kind of story line to it, it looks like that kind of map

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello GiliamDiehl,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build does look nice and it represents the theme. However, the main reasons for rejection are that the theme isn't original and the parkour isn't very fun or interesting. The theme is a house, which is a very repeated theme on Parkour. Also, the parkour isn't very fun to do. It doesn't have much variation and can get very repetitive repeatedly throughout the course. This course is also too hard for medium but too easy and short for a hard course. Overall, the theme isn't very original and the parkour isn't fun and it is repetitive. However, as I said before, the build does look nice and it represents the theme :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.