I'm Unimportant

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Hey, Competition King here. You guys better watch out. I'm one of the most competitive people out there.

• I'm really scared of being inside a portable-loo. I dislike the smell or urine and I'm claustrophobic.
  • I have nomophobia, which means I have a fear of being out of mobile contact.
  • I got myself drunk when I was 3 years old.
  • I like to eat popcorn with a spoon. It just seems so satisfying.
  • I have a strange obsession with the color 'aqua'.
  • My best friend is a girl and I have a massive crush on her, but I also have another crush on this hot guy in my class.
  • I prefer vanilla flavored dairy products.
  • I'm scared of Jeff the Killer, but he's my favorite CreepyPasta character.
  • My favorite singer is Iggy Azalea. She's like an icon to me.
  • I've started watching Big Brother and I love it so much.
  • I can be quite rude at times, but I'm generally a nice person.
  • My Twitter is RealTDITyler, go follow me for one right back!
  • My favorite food is Caramel square and my favorite drink is White hot chocolate.
  • I could be behind you right now, it pays to check.

SoloAngel

Donator
Ratings
Hey! Welcome to Minevast!
Nice job getting drunk at 3 years old xD
Anyways, I hope you have a great time here :)

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hello Tyler !! Welcome to Minevast!! I hope you have a great time here, your gonna love it. But (I suggest Islands,Skyblock,Skywars or Survival). Those are some of my personal favorite. Hope to see you on some time !! :D

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
ha
Hey! Welcome to Minevast!
Nice job getting drunk at 3 years old xD
Anyways, I hope you have a great time here :)
ha thanks xD

Welcome Tyler,
Hope you enjoy your time on the server and on the forums. If you need anything or help with any issue, myself or any of the lovely staff team would gladly help you. :)
Aw, I appreciate this. Thanks

Hello Tyler !! Welcome to Minevast!! I hope you have a great time here, your gonna love it. But (I suggest Islands,Skyblock,Skywars or Survival). Those are some of my personal favorite. Hope to see you on some time !! :D
I normally join the forums and then 2 weeks later I decide if I want to play the server. I prefer communities over server efficiency if I'm honest, but I'll take your recommendations into consideration.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I normally join the forums and then 2 weeks later I decide if I want to play the server. I prefer communities over server efficiency if I'm honest, but I'll take your recommendations into consideration.
Minevast has an amazing community. Everyone is normally so nice to each other and get along. Those who don't are muted or banned. The staff is also very active (depending on the time) and we try our best to make the server as enjoyable as possible!

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Minevast has an amazing community. Everyone is normally so nice to each other and get along. Those who don't are muted or banned. The staff is also very active (depending on the time) and we try our best to make the server as enjoyable as possible!
I'll be the judge of that ;)
Thanks however xD

Umm I'm confused.
But I'm always confused so Welcome!
Hi!