[Parkour Glitch - MUST SEE!] Gem Glitching

Have you had this glitch before, (and, or) do you have it now?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not understand this glitch

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Hello all! It is I, Ro! As you know, I have created a previous parkour thread, and if you would like to see it, please click this link: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-help-three-useful-cheats-bonus-content-on-ranks.11163/

Anyways, I am here to discuss a different topic on parkour. There is a glitch on the parkour server that many members have told me they had, and I wanted to let you know. I have actually had this problem myself. I wanted to let all know so someone could take care of it. Instead of saying our gems, it says something like {playerbalance_gems}.

Thanks all!
-Ro

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
That's the featherboard. It's a thing that displays your balance. At times it may need a restart. I assure you staff would have reported it by then and the issue would be dealt with as soon as possible. Until then there's not much we can do. Sorry but don't be alarmed too much by the "glitch".

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
When I saw this I thought you found a way to duplicate gems :p

I was like "Finally someone found it :eek:"

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
That's the featherboard. It's a thing that displays your balance. At times it may need a restart. I assure you staff would have reported it by then and the issue would be dealt with as soon as possible. Until then there's not much we can do. Sorry but don't be alarmed too much by the "glitch".
Okay, thank you!
When I saw this I thought you found a way to duplicate gems :p

I was like "Finally someone found it :eek:"
I know how to do it, but I never have because that is not fair

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Yes, I do know how to do duplicate gems. It is actually quite simple.
You should report that has a bug and if you have already done so, well then my post is useless :(

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I don't think it is a big problem currently.
If people find out about this "duplicating glitch" someone will eventually abuse it and the parkour economy will be ruined.

Report it if you have any info on it by clicking here.

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
If people find out about this "duplicating glitch" someone will eventually abuse it and the parkour economy will be ruined.

Report it if you have any info on it by clicking here.
That's true, but I really don't find it necessary. It only happened to me once, and that was it. Never happened again. I don't see the need to worry about it, it was one month ago.

And let us please keep this thread on topic, I think it might be getting off topic. Sorry if I am sounding rude, btw.