• Yes!!

• No.

• I will say what I think down below.

Results are only viewable after voting.

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
EDITED 1/8/16 @ 4:52 PM/ET
TO SEE BONUS CONTENT, PLEASE LOOK AT SECOND COMMENT DOWN BELOW. THANK YOU!

ALSO, MAKE SURE TO VOTE IN THE POLL! I WOULD LIKE TO HERE WHAT YOU THINK!
Hi everyone! My name is Ro, and today, I have a little parkour-tip for you guys! So, I have seen on the parkour server (hard section) a lot of people struggling. Well today, I have decided to help those who need it! Over the course of times I have played on the hard section of the parkour server, I have found myself doing little cheats I found over the times of doing it over and over again. Anyways, here they are!

Trick #1: Shift 'n' Jump
So, on the Rainbow Course in section one, I found on the purple segment, there is a place where you have too run, jump, and crouch. Well at the end, there is a jump that took me about 10 tries, but I finally made it. What you want to do to overcome that jump is to shift to the end of the block (forward). Then, very carefully, jump and double tap your space bar to overcome the jump.

Trick #2: Rode Runner
Remember, this applies to all of the parkours. Have you ever just had these few couple of jumps that are really hard to make? Then, what you wanna do is just keep running until you get to the easier blocks. But, if you do not want to risk falling while doing thus action, try to maybe take one stop along your journey, wait 2 minutes, and then go again. This always helps me when doing parkour.

Trick #3: Smart Parkourist
Have you always just had that one hard parkour you can't complete? Well, I know I have! This trick will guarantee you success! When going on a parkour path, make sure to plan a path so that you don't fall. Stop at certain places and let your hand rest for a couple of minutes before going again. Than, continue going with your path. This always helped me when I had a hard time. I followed a certain path.

• Path Ideas (to help you):
Hard Section 1 Rainbow Course: Orange, Red, and Purple.
  1. Orange:
To complete this course, just go in the zig zag until you reach the part where it goes up. Than, run quickly and after you get to that final block, stop. Than, go again and run up and than stop until you get to the red course. This helped me when completing the course.

2. Red:

To complete this course, I first ran up to the 4th block on the parkour. Than, I just kept doing that until I reached the purple parkour. (Not much detail here because this parkour was kind of easy for me, and this was basically the only plan I had XD)

3. Purple:

To complete this course, I first went on the first two blocks, and than on the third block, I crouched for three seconds, and than started again. Once I reached the single blocks, I went one by one once :)P) and than I ran until I reached the run-jump-and-crouch section. Than one at a time I did it every few minutes, and than on the final block, I went all the way forward, and jumped. Than I slowly went past the other blocks, did the ladder parkour, and finished.

Thank you all so much for reading this it took time and effort to come together with these ideas, and I hope you enjoyed it!!

*Sorry for no pictures, my computer does not let me do this because who knows why. If you would like please private message me and I would be happy to show you what I am talking about if you do not understand this thread at all. Please go here: http://forums.manacube.com/conversations/add

MAKE SURE TO ADD MY USERNAME IN THE "Participants" BOX AND TITTLE IT "Parkour Help". THANK YOU!

FORMAT FOR PRIVATE MESSAGE:
In-Game Username:
Course:
Time and Date (ET TIME ONLY):
Extra Info:

Last edited:

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
BONUS RANK CONTENT [UPDATED]:
So you guys, since this on parkour, I decided to update this with a bonus rank content section, with tips on how to get ranks! This does not require photos or anything special, just words. But, if you have any questions, please feel free to private message me here: http://forums.manacube.com/conversations/add

MAKE SURE TO ADD MY USERNAME IN THE "Participants" BOX AND TITTLE IT "Rank Help". THANK YOU!

FORMAT FOR PRIVATE MESSAGE:
In-Game Username:
Question:
Extra Information:

Tips and More:
So, getting ranks on parkour is actually not as hard as you think. I mean, I went from Amateur to Regular to Good to Adept all in one day! Let me tell you how this is possible with some tips.

Tip #1: Voting makes everything amazing! (SEE TIP #3 FOR MORE VOTING INFORMATION)
Voting is a big part of me getting these ranks. I mean, I got 150, to 300 gems from just three voting crates! Voting can help a lot if you are just urging to rank-up! Voting link: http://www.manacube.com/vote

Tip #2: Parkour Master
Have you ever just had that one parkour you are really good at? Well, I have! What I do is I play the same parkour over and over again, and that is how I earn my gems. You should still experience other maps though, and not just go on the same one. What I mean is doing that same map once a day can get you a lot of gems if you are already experienced with that map.

Tip #3: Selling stuff makes gems! (SEE TIP #1 FOR MORE VOTING INFORMATION)
From getting items from loot crates from voting (see above for voting info), I got items! And what I do is I sell them to earn gems! Most players would pay for the item (at least from experience that is what happened to me). I usually get 400 gems a day from selling items I earned in loot boxes!

Thank you all so much for reading the bonus content. I hope you enjoyed it!

POSTS/RATES:
Very helpful :) - Post by staff member
I hope all of you use this guide to help you with your parkour experiences, and if you do, please comment pictures!!
UPDATES WITH LINKS:
UPDATE: VOTING EXPIRENCE 10/10 YOU SHOULD DEFIANTLY TRY! SEE MORE DOWN BELOW IN SECOND QUOTE \/\/\/\/\/\/
Hello everyone! Yes, I am back for another update. I will be doing updates throughout the thread, and than posting them in the updates section in the second thread/bonus content thread.

SEE THREAD #1 (PARKOUR TIPS): Click me! =)
SEE THREAD #2 (BONUS CONTENT WITH UPDATES AND RATES): Click me! =)

---

Anyways, I wanted to update you all on the voting situation. I got to the Skilled Rank in 2 days (got 1,000 gems) for just 6 loot crates. I am just saying again you should definitely try the voting, I think it will really help!

Thanks for reading this update! Baiii!

Voting link if you are interested: www.manacube.com/vote
This is a really nice thread for new comers onto the server as well as the forums. This could potentially help them a lot!

- Aloro
LINK TO SEE FULL POST: Click me to see the post! :)

---

PARKOUR GLITCH THREAD:
Hello all! It is I, Ro! As you know, I have created a previous parkour thread, and if you would like to see it, please click this link: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-help-three-useful-cheats-bonus-content-on-ranks.11163/

Anyways, I am here to discuss a different topic on parkour. There is a glitch on the parkour server that many members have told me they had, and I wanted to let you know. I have actually had this problem myself. I wanted to let all know so someone could take care of it. Instead of saying our gems, it says something like {playerbalance_gems}.

Thanks all!
-Ro

THREAD LINK: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-glitch-must-see-gem-glitching.11489/

---

Parkour Banner Selling: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/selling-parkour-banners.12410/

Last edited:

gnunou

Ratings
Good tips! For someone who is quite new at parkour, this would be really useful!

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Thank you! This is especially exciting to me because your a staff member, and if you like it, that makes me super happy!! Thank you!

I hope all of you use this guide to help you with your parkour experiences, and if you do, please comment pictures!!

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
UPDATE: VOTING EXPIRENCE 10/10 YOU SHOULD DEFIANTLY TRY!

Hello everyone! Yes, I am back for another update. I will be doing updates throughout the thread, and than posting them in the updates section in the second thread/bonus content thread.

SEE THREAD #1 (PARKOUR TIPS): Click me! =)
SEE THREAD #2 (BONUS CONTENT WITH UPDATES AND RATES): Click me! =)

---

Anyways, I wanted to update you all on the voting situation. I got to the Skilled Rank in 2 days (got 1,000 gems) for just 6 loot crates. I am just saying again you should definitely try the voting, I think it will really help!

Thanks for reading this update! Baiii!

Voting link if you are interested: www.manacube.com/vote

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
This is a really nice thread for new comers onto the server as well as the forums. This could potentially help them a lot!

- Aloro

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
As said by other players, this is really helpful!
But above all, it's very detailed and easy to follow.

Thanks for this guide!

- Txilsy // Kirsty