Possibly Quitting Minevast

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Although I didn't know you to well I hope you do find time to come back to this family, I agree with you, the annoying little shits who rage on parkour/skywars/barebones and tell you to "Kys" isn't cool. I've lost many people to suicide and I try to report it as often as I can, like earlier this evening I was playing skywars and this kid was spamming telling my friend to "Please kys" and I helpop'd it. Anyways, good luck in highschool and if you ever need anyone to talk to hmu on here or mail me on skyblock because I have abusive parents aswell so if you need to talk about it I'm always online whether it's the forums at school or MC, but if I don't reply on MC just dm me on here bc I'm probs at school
Maddy <3

Feezas

Donator
Ratings
Ok, this can't happen, don't leave the community, you're good person, you didin't do anything bad, just a couple people said kys or something like that, don't give a fuck about them, you're nice person, as a first time I met you, i thought you're just a person, but you're good guy, friendly, it's nice to talk with you.

Sorry about the parents.

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
I didn't know you, but it pains me to hear about old players leaving, YOU guys ARE the people who made minevast, minvast.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Aero, When You Leave I Will Cry for Hours. You have donator ranks, accepted maps, reactions! Why Quit? Just Ignore Those Racist Things! Enjoy Life. it's Short ;)

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Hopefully, you will not leave. I have known you for quite a while, and you're really nice. You shouldn't let people who say "kys" bring you down, because all they are doing is wasting their time. It was hard for me when I was new to MineVast, but now, I have made friends with a lot of the people on the parkour server. And remember, if your family in real life is disrespecting you, you can always come to your family here. We love and care about you.

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
Although I didn't know you to well I hope you do find time to come back to this family, I agree with you, the annoying little shits who rage on parkour/skywars/barebones and tell you to "Kys" isn't cool. I've lost many people to suicide and I try to report it as often as I can, like earlier this evening I was playing skywars and this kid was spamming telling my friend to "Please kys" and I helpop'd it. Anyways, good luck in highschool and if you ever need anyone to talk to hmu on here or mail me on skyblock because I have abusive parents aswell so if you need to talk about it I'm always online whether it's the forums at school or MC, but if I don't reply on MC just dm me on here bc I'm probs at school
Maddy <3
u always tell me to kms and say racial slurs to me lol...

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
Even though I didn't know you it is always sad to see a part of the family go. Make sure to come back and visit because I am sure lots of us would appreciate it! Best wishes.

-Bobbers