Powerless

Should we crack down on powerless parties?

• Total voters

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
This is a post adressing all the survival staff. I'm always finding that a lot of parties have land that they can't afford to keep, I've come across this several times in the wild (/p who {party name}) as well as when I look through the party list (/p list). Some of these parties haven't been active for months some even over a year. I also know of a particular party "Diamonds" Who has around 320 land when they can't even afford to keep 100. I just want to let the staff know that even though this is probably down on their priorities list i wanted them to do Something about as it states in the rules that they will ask the party To remove some land if they have gone over. I did once previously ask a staff member on survival if they could ask a party to remove some land (the party was online) but the staff member said that they couldn't do that. It Cleary states that they will. Frankly I'm kind of bugged off and i hope this post doesn't come off in an agressive manner but could the staff please start to crack down on this?

~Taco

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Tacoknight, the reason why we won't tell other parties to remove land is because it isn't our responsibility. If they get overclaimed, yes we will ban the guilty party, but it isn't on our rules that a party has to remove land if they do have more land than power.​

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
Tacoknight, the reason why we won't tell other parties to remove land is because it isn't our responsibility. If they get overclaimed, yes we will ban the guilty party, but it isn't on our rules that a party has to remove land if they do have more land than power.​
Ok I see where your going with it and I do understand it but if you looked from my perspective you would understand that I am a little annoyed that parties with less than 100 power can keep over 300
Chunks. Thanks anyway. I do appreciate the reply.

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
I feel you xX_TacoKnight_Xx, I have the same problem: Literally right next to our base, is a faction DankMemes6, and they have done literally nothing with their land, and I really wish they didnt have the land because its good land, and its right next to our base. But I think that if nobody from the party has been on within 30 days (don't rely on me for information like that), so the party near your base either has players coming on frequently just doing nothing, or for some reason its glitched.