Rejected Precious Blocks Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Builder: TausifPlays (My forum name is ShadowHopper but in game name is TausifPlays)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Map Name: Precious Blocks Parkour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Difficulty: Insane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jumps: 200+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warp: /plot visit TausifPlays 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Checkpoints: 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Screenshots: http://bit.ly/1MsoWoN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello Shadow,
Unfortunately I was unable to test your map because a plot next to it was making me suffer in fps but your forum submission looks good!
There are only two problems I've seen not being able to test it.
-The theme was kinda lacking, they are just floating blocks and I don't see iron and coal as valuable. (Sea lanterns, obsidian and beacons are valuable so think about how easily these are obtainable) It would be cool if you had players go through a pot of gold on the gold or a ring shop on the diamonds etc.
-Insane maps end on orange wool, not green.
~Preston <3

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
Thnx for the feedback!
[DOUBLEPOST=1444942027][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Shadow,
Unfortunately I was unable to test your map because a plot next to it was making me suffer in fps but your forum submission looks good!
-The theme was kinda lacking, they are just floating blocks and I don't see iron and coal as valuable. (Sea lanterns, obsidian and beacons are valuable so think about how easily these are obtainable) It would be cool if you had players go through a pot of gold on the gold or a ring shop on the diamonds etc.
~Preston <3
Also i meant precious ore parkour:) but thnx

here is the fixed ending: Orange wool now!
2015-10-15_21.44.36.png
!

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
sadly this map a big chance to get rejected reason you are using blocks that are used a lot most of maps like this get rejected there is nothing else to say
kay :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1444944565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Shadow,
~Preston <3
Also warp to hard on pk and look right there is a coloured wool parkour, this is supposed to be like that but precious blocks :)

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Preston i have play MINEVAST for more than a year now and all the ORBS AND BLOCKS of Diamond Gold Iron ECT get rejected i am trying to help hem cause i dont want the same that happened to me other times cause i do have rejected maps and it was hard cause i know that i work a lot on the but the good part is that you just see the good party. <-- that is for PrestonTheSlime plus STFO you are not even mapper bitch

So plis if you can ShadowHoper make other creatives ideas that you know that you have never seen on the parkour server or on the forum but if the map was rejected you have the honor of make the same but new. :3

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
Preston i have play MINEVAST for more than a year now and all the ORBS AND BLOCKS of Diamond Gold Iron ECT get rejected i am trying to help hem cause i dont want the same that happened to me other times cause i do have rejected maps and it was hard cause i know that i work a lot on the but the good part is that you just see the good party. <-- that is for PrestonTheSlime plus STFO you are not even mapper bitch

So plis if you can ShadowHoper make other creatives ideas that you know that you have never seen on the parkour server or on the forum but if the map was rejected you have the honor of make the same but new. :3
thanks! :)

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
Hello Shadow,
~Preston <3
so did u reject it? Can u pls tell Pokezelda about this map and see what he has to say? Pls i just wanna hear him thanks cos it doesnt say anythin, btw can u and pokezelda judge this cos maps posted after mine have been looked at thnx

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
That wasn't a rejection because I wasn't a Map Judge at the time. I judge my maps in order of date (oldest to newest) and Billy hasn't judged any maps in a while so your map will likely be reviewed by either myself or @ham562

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to not have a theme at all. Now Im not saying that "Precious Blocks" isnt a theme, It just lacks in the style of "Ahh, So this is a precious map!" Maybe try to add something more? If you were going to create a parkour, Ill suggest some types here.
- Pixel Art
- Foods
- Video-Games
- Household Items
- Animals

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
( I have no comments here, Refer to my Theme comment )

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Billybo10000 and @ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

Last edited:

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to not have a theme at all. Now Im not saying that "Precious Blocks" isnt a theme, It just lacks in the style of "Ahh, So this is a precious map!" Maybe try to add something more? If you were going to create a parkour, Ill suggest some types here.
- Pixel Art
- Foods
- Video-Games
- Household Items
- Animals

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
( I have no comments here, Refer to my Theme comment )

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @@Billybo10000 and @@ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.
I think u gotta fix your message, if your trying to notify me you have the double @. But, it's good cause we will get to them when we get to them.

Yuko

Ratings
74 5

Oi Pud, I hope you realize you're not a Map Judge, so please don't try to tell people their map is rejected based on your opinion. Although your opinion is always welcome, please be respectful to the people on the forums (see the red text I highlighted). The Map Judges will take care of this, guaranteed C:

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86

@Yuko not once word that Pud said stated that the map WAS REJECTED. He simply stated that parkour's like this are OFTEN rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.