Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Oi Pud, I hope you realize you're not a Map Judge, so please don't try to tell people their map is rejected based on your opinion. Although your opinion is always welcome, please be respectful to the people on the forums (see the red text I highlighted). The Map Judges will take care of this, guaranteed C:
Yes @Yuko as @Tenshi said if you read better says that the map have a big chance 2 gt rejected as a mapper i can tell that so plis read better

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Oi Pud, I hope you realize you're not a Map Judge, so please don't try to tell people their map is rejected based on your opinion. Although your opinion is always welcome, please be respectful to the people on the forums (see the red text I highlighted). The Map Judges will take care of this, guaranteed C:
Plsu this was make before he was even staff so

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
thanks yuko <3

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Im going to have to reject this map. It seems very generic and normal, we have a few maps of this kind already and arent looking for many more. Good job on the map though, and good luck with your next submissio! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.