Rejected Rainbow Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
7 2
Hello helpers and owner. I have a map to submit for you guys! It's called _Rainbow Madness! [difficulty hard]
Please feel free to have a wonder around my map and have a go! I hope you accept it!

From-

ReaperYTOfficial

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Sooo, my little review c: (My English is bad :c)

Positive point :
-Looks good.
-The parkour is pretty clear (There is no confusing moment).
-The "land mines" is a good idea (even if I see this type of "jump" quite a lot)

Negative point :
-There is not a lot of diversity of jump in your parkour (Like fence/ice ...)
-The theme is very used, so be careful c:
-This is more a warning but go see this : http://forums.manacube.com/threads/pixel-art.9394/
-90/100 is quite a lot for a hard (It's more Expert than Hard)
-The wood part don't fell with the theme

I hope I help you c:

(and pls put some screenshots c:)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Reaper,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is really common and close to being overused. Next time, take a look around the parkour world to make sure your theme hasn't been chosen yet or built in a completely different way once. This prevents from themes to be repetitive and in the end get boring, as we don't want to do the same themed courses over and over again.
- The build is pixel art which we usually do not accept. This is because the build could be taken from the internet, thus it being unoriginal and because it doesn't look too attractive in general. We'd prefer to see some actual builds where the parkour is incorporated into it.
- The jumps are mostly floating around and as stated before, it'd be better to have the parkour come together with the build. You have some knowledge about different types of jumps and landmines as I have seen. Try to keep using this variety of jumps in future courses and explore some more jumps to use, like fences, iron bars or water.
- The length suits the expert difficulty, but considering the difficulty of the jumps, it would simply be a really long hard course. Try decreasing the amount of jumps and increasing the difficulty of them to reach the hard difficulty.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.