Cheescake Bobby

Donator
Ratings
7 2
  • Made by hannahh__ and ForeverTeletubby
  • /Warp StitchParkour or /plot tp hannahh__
  • Difficulty medium
  • 40 Jumps
  • The pictures of the parkour will not upload, so if you would like to see it please use the warp.
Also I don't know about the position Stitch is in, I think he's dancing? lol

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
It's a very short medium course! :D

I made the jumps a bit harder because of the short length.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
From what I am seeing, I like this course. The way you made it seems to block exploits, but I will keep looking. I like the build as well, you didn't screw up the character. I guess the only thing I could say would be to add a few more things, as for the time being it is only a stitch that seems to be doing karate. Other than that, the course is not all floating blocks, the build wasn't screwed up, the jumps are good for it's length and difficulty, and they were made to where there are no exploits I see. For these reasons I will give this a +1 :)

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
i love stitch and that's what convinces me that this course deserves to be included in parkour

Cheescake Bobby

Donator
Ratings
7 2
From what I am seeing, I like this course. The way you made it seems to block exploits, but I will keep looking. I like the build as well, you didn't screw up the character. I guess the only thing I could say would be to add a few more things, as for the time being it is only a stitch that seems to be doing karate. Other than that, the course is not all floating blocks, the build wasn't screwed up, the jumps are good for it's length and difficulty, and they were made to where there are no exploits I see. For these reasons I will give this a +1 :)
i love stitch and that's what convinces me that this course deserves to be included in parkour
Thank you!!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Yo hannahh__
I am glad to tell you that I am going to accept this course.
I really like the idea of making Stitch 3D. It also looks really good. I like the jumps and the way you used stitch as a course, without too many floating blocks.
Thank you for submitting your course and I really hope to see more in the future! :D

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.