Survival2.0 Lots Of Money GUIDE

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Hey everyone, going to start this out that I am the #2 on the balance top and I will be speaking of the ways of making so much money on Survival2.0

Making money is fairly not hard and self explanatory. Gain items, and sell them in the /shop or in the black market place (/auc or /ah).

This guide will consist of farms, grinders, and player ways to gain money.

Lets get started by discussing some of the few reasons, on how to obtain such a crazy amount of money on this server that has a changed iron ingot deduction in sell cost.

Keep in note, I generally get about 1million+ every day by doing some of the things I will discuss, I did this whole process for three days and I am currently about to reach 4million.

Beacons
Beacons is the main way I got my money and resources. The way I did it, and the way to do it, is by having a skeleton grinder in the nether, by doing this *SOME* of the skeletons will be wither skeletons, and those will drop wither heads, which is a rare drop so I suggest having a looting sword specifically three if at all possible. Once you have three of these heads, you can then obtain four soul sand from the (/shop) and make a wither statue to spawn the wither. Then kill the wither and get its star. Then using the star make a beacon if you do not know the recipe for the beacon you can google it or (/recipe beacon) in game. I then instead of doing anything else, I put it in auction, with this beacon in hand I did the following command (/ah sell *amount of cash for the item*) I use to do 42K (42,000), then the cost went lower, 35K (35,000), then everyone was using this then I went to 30K, this process is extremely used so much so you will have a lot of competition so keep in mind if they do 30k, and you do 30k (30,000), remove the beacon and do 29k (29,000) or 29.5k (29,500)!

Sugarcane
Sugarcane, is a good resource of money but needs to be BIG, and I mean BIG. Generally, you can do auto sugarcane farms, but make sure it is not to massive as it lags the server and a helper+ may make you remove it. I suggest doing a big manual one. A way to come back within an hour and it fully grown and then mine it, and hope for the best in cash, I have double layed 50x50+ size, which give me about 1.5K (1,500) per moderate full inventory, which is not much but after awhile, it is quite useful.

Cactus
Cactus, is NOT good manual breaking, and I suggest a big auto-cactus farm. As I said for the sugarcane, the best is to make this one auto and come back within an hour and see the progress in your cactus, I generally get about 1.2K (1,200) on a moderate full inventory, which as I said, is not bad, but it is quite useful in the long run as I have got more than 50K++ from this from just chillig doing random things and the cactus going off by themselves grabbing me money for doing nothing!

Enchanted Books
Enchanted books, that be mending or some good enchants on a book, you can sell them expensively like me, in (/auc or /ah). Mending going for 17K (17,000) - 12K (12,000). I generally mine for wither heads to make beacons and since I get xp from that, I can use the xp to enchant level 30 books to also sell in the auction house to get even more put in there to possible get more money for my buck.

Spawners
Spawners, that be cave spider spawners, blaze, e.g. You need to know the bottom line cost for them all if you choose to sell. I suggest asking a staff member or someone who is trust worthy to give you the correct cost of the spawners if you have and are going to sell them in the auction house. I sell most of my spawners for 30K (30,000) and they go pretty fast, and it isn't that bad as I get my spawners from just walking around mining for generally nothing and finding them.

I hope this generally helps for some of the main ways to gain and process money, I suggest never going walking around doing nothing as there is always something to do, you can even just go and grind stuff and watch a movie to release your boredom instead of walking around! The possibilities can possibly, be endless.

Thanks for reading,
-Ronan

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Nice guide, Ronan! Almost like a continuation off of mine, but yours is different in its own way. ;)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

Zero

Donator
Ratings
This was a really nice post :) I really learned a lot from this.
I'll personally try the wither one which seems really good and easy.

~Zero~