The Legacy of Wizful

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Hello ladies and gents.

Today, October 17, 2016, is the day I have made a big decision.

First, let me tell you a bit about myself. Back near June of 2014, a desperate 14 year old builder was desperately looking for a plots server on Planet Minecraft and Minecraft Server List. That boy was GOLDENxSNIPEZ, me. I needed a creative server that I could devote my life to, an outlet with friends that would help me develop building skills. Somewhere along that process, I found MineVast. MineVast was the perfect creative server. I met new friends such as Psykovsky (Previously known as Smektachius, and no not the current Smektachius,) Rossiewessie (Yes, I was one of her first friends, right up until she became helper,) and GM_Zero (EDM_Miner.)

Times we great during those days, hopping on MineVast first thing in the morning only to rank up later that night. As I grew older, and advanced into middle school (7th grade/7th year,) I had to leave behind MineVast in order to keep up with homework. And so, I took a break.

A year or so later, in the summer of 2016, I joined back. I was astounded that some of the same people remained, GM and Psy mainly, and was excited to hop back into the mix. And so I picked up where I left off, only this time my goal was no longer to improve my building skills. I had matured, and realized a potential opportunity of becoming a staff member. I applied on my username
Duskful, and was rejected. That did not stop me, however, as I changed my name and about a month later reapplied as Phoxius, and got accepted. Oh how excited I was. I remember messaging my friend Vanillish the day I was accepted (which you are not supposed to do) because I couldn't hold the joy in.

Time went by and I became mod. Being a mod on MineVast has been an amazing experience. I love helping people, as it brings bliss to my mind.

However, all good things must come to an end. Recently, it has been hard for me to be as active as promised. Between my girlfriend and school, MineVast is no longer a priority. I simply do not have the time I once had to dedicate to this community. I truly believe it would be unfair for you, the player, if I kept my position as a staff member. It is for this reason, and this reason alone, that I have decided to resign. I know MineVast has a great future ahead of itself, and I will try my best to be apart of it.

I would like to take a second to recognize the great people of this community:

@vanillish You have been a great friend to me, and I will miss our talks.

@Emmalouise Thank you for all the kind words and laughter filled moments.

@SunsetMagic Thank you for trusting in my abilities as a staff member, and for opening yourself up to a beautiful friendship. Also, you did a great job training me for creative.

@MyMixtapeOnFire I am definitely still down to play CS:GO from time to time.

@Scuzz You're chill. I like you.

@UnrefinedStyle Do not ever lose your sense of humor. Thank you for the great memories.

@Phinx Thank you for being such a doll, whether it be helping me build or helping me with staff related things, you were always there.

@Drakey Thank you for keeping your humor, dispute ridicule. I'd argue humor is the most important aspect of life. Also, keep doing art, you have an immense talent.

@craftmaster1133 Shaft, I would like to thank you for becoming a close friend. We can relate on many levels other than Minecraft. Finding people like you is why I keep coming back onto MineVast.

@Tywone Thank you for helping me a lot when I was helper, and outlining basic staff knowledge.

@Texans45 Mr. Profile Meme-ologist, please keep making funny memes.

@IIChristianII I appreciate your hospitality and kind words. You may be young, but you are a great staff member.

@EDM_Miner It's about damn time you get Sr. Mod.

@Monkeyplanet Thank you for the humorous PVP experiences.

@Monkamonk13 (Kaitlyn) @Whiskerando and ISuppzTV: Thank you for being my first three friends when I rejoined in 2016!

JuanitoG: Thank you for being my biggest supporter! Without your kind words, I would not have reapplied for staff.

Psykovsky: I would like to thank you for renewing my love for building, and mentoring me.

Yuko: Thank you for accepting my staff application, thus allowing me a great opportunity.

Sakuu: When I log back on in a couple months, I expect you to be an A builder ;).

Aerios: Thank you for teaching me how to terraform!

Purpz: Thank you for being there when I needed you most, and helping me to develop as a staff member. I wish nothing but good health for you in the future.

If I did not mention you, take no offense. I trust my memory about as far as I can throw it. You can't throw memory.

I would like to thank the entire MineVast staff team for teaching me how to become a better, more responsible human being (except during Cards Against Humanity.)

A big thanks to the entire MineVast community, for being so kind and loving.

Until next time.

Thank you for reading.
- Wizful / Phoxius / Duskful / TheGoldenSnipez / GOLDENxSNIPEZ

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I'm really going to miss you dude. Come back to us, and visit time to time. I won't stop with the memes, and I believe I still owe you that new profile pic. I'll have it to you soon. Best of luck with the future my friend, I wish the best for you.

Texans <3

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
You will really be missed. There was a never a dull moment with you as staff and you did an amazing job. Hearing your laugh made my day and it made me happy that you barely took me seriously when I trained you for creative. I honestly was worried about why you were laughing so much.

Best of luck

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Hey Wiz, going to miss you a lot and how you make the Cards Against Humanity "loud" take care in life and what you decide to do. I hope we still stay in touch and you come and visit us every now and then.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Had a lot of fun working with you, won't be the same when you aren't here. Good luck to you and your future, hope to see you at some point later on.

Hearing your laugh made my day
..Thanks for stealing my line. (Best laugh of all time)

But anyways, glad I got to know you, and once more good luck.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Awe bye Wiz I hate to see you leave I really hope you come to visit sometime. :D Were gonna miss you!!!!!

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
yo, real bummer to hear. ill really miss ya my dude. its been an awesome couple of months since meeting u, really made some days fun lol. hopefully we can keep in touch and shiet, and you gotta keep up them uke performances. wishing ya the best in life man, dont get too zoinked

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
This was so touching! I loved playing kit with you! I wish you the best of luck with everything! (I'm not tearing up, I got something in my eyes)

<3:D

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Goodbye cheekbones ;-; I'm really going to miss your laugh and sense of humour, but just because you're resigning doesn't mean you get away from the staff team that easily, we are still going to be bugging you xD

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
This was honestly really unexpected. You were a great staff member and a friend even though we didn't talk too often. Even on some of my bad days, seriously just hearing your laugh would brighten up my mood; and I think that applies to other people as well. I wish you best of luck in life and in the future.

If you ever find yourself in a situation where you can't overcome an obstacle, just know that you will always have a family here for you at MineVast.

p.s. we need to play CAH again soon <3