Rejected TheWildMajestiq's Land jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
This map has some easy and some medium mixed into it. It has a beautiful rainbow that is dripping liquid, and I made it into a parkour jump. The map mostly is a easy map, because a lot of people join manacube everyday and I wanted to have a fun map for them to start off with. I put signs that say checkpoint because I don't know how to make checkpoints :). The map is very short, because again people are starting, and I wanted to make a easly map. I made one of the island you jump to with water, and you have to jump at the time that is right :) Thank you so much for reading this,

-TheWildMajestiq

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Cait! I have went and looked at your course, and there are some things I see wrong with it. The theme is way too overused. Also, there isn't really a variety of jumps and the course is way too short. The built isn't the worst thing I've seen, but it's not very detailed and doesn't include many things. Also, please use the map submission format which Zycho has kindly put above. Aside from all of this, good luck with your course!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello there,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme, like Ashley pointed out before me, is way too overused. It would be boring to see the same themes over and over again, so I'd suggest picking an original theme next time. To make sure it's original, take a look around the parkour world and the added courses.
- The build is pretty plain and doesn't have much to it. It's not too interesting but not bad either. This is mostly because of the choice of theme, so for next time you'd have to pick a theme where you can build something more interesting and detailed as that's more appealing to look at.
- The jumps are both easy and repetitive. Now I know this is an easy map, but that shouldn't stop it from using more variety in jumps. There currently are only normal block jumps and some ladders which aren't too hard either. Try using fences, cobblestone walls, glass panes or any other jumps to make the course more interesting, challenging and fun.
- I get why you shortened the length, but this makes the map too easy in this case, especially with these simple jumps. You would either have to make the map longer by adding more jumps, or increasing the difficulty / variety of jumps.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.