You'll be okay! :D

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
This may seem silly but I just wanted to create something which people could read and get slightly happier. I think our mental well-being is so frigging important and this perhaps isn't the most *normal* place to talk about these things but that doesn't matter! I hope you know you are loved and needed. I am so proud of you for being here! And living! You're amazing, and so strong! Anything that comes your way which makes you anxious or is difficult for you, will pass and you will heal. You deserve the world and if you need a shoulder to lean on, I promise you, I can be that shoulder. I understand you could be unhappy right now, and going through hell. However, why stay there in Hell when you can move forward to a better place? You are a human, you hurt and you get exhausted, but that is okay. Take your time, this is the only chance you have! You can be whoever you want to be. It may be hard right now and I know that. You are valid and loved - I promise.
also: have some water!! eat something! a snack!! take a break if you need it <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
needed this <3

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Yeah, you know in a time like this. I have definitely come to the realization that this (at least for me) is a period of self reflecting and improving as a human. Sounds cliche but it really is true and can be said for a lot of people. I think a lot of people really undermine how much of an impact they have on others, for the worse but mostly for the better. With how the world is going right now, I think a lot of us are helping each other by just being there for the person. Sure we're all quarantined and for the most part stuck at home with what seems like nothing to do. But it's nice to know that there are genuine people out there that you may not know personally, but spend their time and energy with you just to spend and have a few chuckles with. Listening to a person's problem isn't only the best way to show empathy for someone, but it tells them that they actually care about your well-being and that they support you in some capacity.

That really is the true nature of us, to see others achieve great and wonderful things, however small or big.

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
you all are so amazing! i love you all and you deserve true happiness. you will overcome your pain and worries before you realise. talk to me if you need somebody. no matter how silly you think your feelings are, i am always willing to listen. <3

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
I wish she didnt leave me
It really hurts
You are a king. You are so frigging amazing and the pain from this will go. I know how it feels and girls can really hurt you and I am sorry it gets overlooked. Please know you will find the right person in time. I promise <3

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
This may seem silly but I just wanted to create something which people could read and get slightly happier. I think our mental well-being is so frigging important and this perhaps isn't the most *normal* place to talk about these things but that doesn't matter! I hope you know you are loved and needed. I am so proud of you for being here! And living! You're amazing, and so strong! Anything that comes your way which makes you anxious or is difficult for you, will pass and you will heal. You deserve the world and if you need a shoulder to lean on, I promise you, I can be that shoulder. I understand you could be unhappy right now, and going through hell. However, why stay there in Hell when you can move forward to a better place? You are a human, you hurt and you get exhausted, but that is okay. Take your time, this is the only chance you have! You can be whoever you want to be. It may be hard right now and I know that. You are valid and loved - I promise.
also: have some water!! eat something! a snack!! take a break if you need it <3
PLEASE BE MY SHOULDER

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I'm the void

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
this is so sweet, thank you for taking the time to type this message. I know this will be much appreciated by all who read it <3