Closed Map course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: SmokingBigDoinks
Couldn't get the photos. Sorry.
Its a padoga with 3 floors, the building is made of Dark oak wood and cobblestone.
Plot id... 7:37
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 69

Last edited:

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
While the map looks quite nice, I feel like the jumps might be a litle to hard for an easy and you also have to many jumps for an easy map in my opinion, in addition you can skip the top floor by just walking around it and I don't know where to go at the end is there a block missing maybe?
-1 from me

While the map looks quite nice, I feel like the jumps might be a litle to hard for an easy and you also have to many jumps for an easy map in my opinion, in addition you can skip the top floor by just walking around it and I don't know where to go at the end is there a block missing maybe?
-1 from me
I placed a sign at the top of the padoga which says end

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review :
Theme
Not the best theme mostly because there is already some map with a theme closed to your theme (A "Pagoda" themed map just get accepted a few weeks ago, but it's not a big problem)

Build
Pretty good and pretty simple, maybe try to decorate a bit the parkour itself if you can ? (not only a single floating block)

Parkour
Not really good, the parkour is a bit hard for a medium and a bit long, so it's maybe a hard map ?
Try also to put more variation of blocks, not only ladder, normal and fence but some ice, slime or soul sand too for example !
Your parkour is also pretty confusing mostly because a lot of part are can be skip, don't forget that you can increase your speed with /speed or with some potion ! Maybe try to decrease the number of jump to avoid exploit ? Or maybe put some invisible block (do /barrier ) (but do not overused them, and put some sign on it to warn the player).

Miscellaneous
You need to put a wool of the difficulty (Lime : easy, Yellow : medium..) at the end of your parkour bellow the stone pressure plate
You can skip a lot of your parkour by just walking around on every floor (Like kroro said) (Put some invisible block)
Impossible part at the end (Like kroro said) :

My opinion
Not gonna be accepted, mostly because of every exploit, but also try to improve a bit your parkour, because the parkour is the most important thing in a parkour map.

(I'm not a map judger, so their opinion can be different !)

Review :
Theme
Not the best theme mostly because there is already some map with a theme closed to your theme (A "Pagoda" themed map just get accepted a few weeks ago, but it's not a big problem)

Build
Pretty good and pretty simple, maybe try to decorate a bit the parkour itself if you can ? (not only a single floating block)

Parkour
Not really good, the parkour is a bit hard for a medium and a bit long, so it's maybe a hard map ?
Try also to put more variation of blocks, not only ladder, normal and fence but some ice, slime or soul sand too for example !
Your parkour is also pretty confusing mostly because a lot of part are can be skip, don't forget that you can increase your speed with /speed or with some potion ! Maybe try to decrease the number of jump to avoid exploit ? Or maybe put some invisible block (do /barrier ) (but do not overused them, and put some sign on it to warn the player).

Miscellaneous
You need to put a wool of the difficulty (Lime : easy, Yellow : medium..) at the end of your parkour bellow the stone pressure plate
You can skip a lot of your parkour by just walking around on every floor (Like kroro said) (Put some invisible block)
Impossible part at the end (Like kroro said) :

My opinion
Not gonna be accepted, mostly because of every exploit, but also try to improve a bit your parkour, because the parkour is the most important thing in a parkour map.

(I'm not a map judger, so their opinion can be different !)
Thanky you for all the tips and noticing my mistake (oops).
You said some things i didnt know yet which is going to help me a lot on my next map

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Thanky you for all the tips and noticing my mistake (oops).
You said some things i didnt know yet which is going to help me a lot on my next map
good luck on your next map! :D

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Closed due to the course not being there. Resubmit when fixed if you gave the wrong warp.

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.