Dacon
4,757 83

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• xDacon please answer! It's silly how it worked for KiKi and not me! Same card - same details! :-(
    I just wonder what the big problem is! ;-(
    Hey Dacon! On Skyblock, is there anyway to let people open your chests on your island? If not, plz work on this <3 Thanx u!
    How long does the Back2School Sale last for because I'll be donating around 5th of september (when my mum gets paid) :)
    Im thinking of donating for LEGEND rank and im just wondering what these commands do:
    /back
    /jumpto
    /ptime
    /enderchest

Thanks in advance!
    ~ KiKi_Vanilla
    Please can you add the Donator Tag onto my Forums Account please since I bought Legend.
    Im making a parkour map, but 1 think
    Do I need to remove the ground????
    Hopefully not, plz reply as fast as u can
    Thanks.
    Dacon 3 of my maps are getting uploaded to to the server does that mean i get the mapper rank?
    Hey Dacon! So uh, I've noticed that when I vote, I am only receiving 4 of the 5 voting rewards on all servers. Can you please help me? I have voted I believe everyday this month except on the 1st. Thanx u!

~Careening
    i have a problem with my sponsor rank, i sent a request to support to put it simply it didn't give me my enchanted golden helmet
    when i purchased it, pokezelda told me i didn't need any proof of not getting it, is it possible i can be given it since it should come with my purchase?
    Hey Dacon,

If I'm making a SkyWars map does it have to have a void bottom?
    Hey Dacon.

Please can you look at the Ban Reports? I've reported a player.

Thanks man.
    Hey Dacon! So, today I crashed twice and I couldn't get back on MV for a long period of time after the crashes. Is this just because of the new updates that were implemented? Thanx u!

~Careeninq
    Hello Dacon, Me and creepypasta are stuck in some sort of enderportal trap could you help us and tp us out (its on creative) we cant open chat or disconnect :( so plz help us Thank you! <3
    hi Dacon could you please fix /fly in gemshopn in skyblock and selling blaze spawn in shop cause we really need it ... thank you!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…