1625958555463.png

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello! I'd like to give you a few tips on your map. First off, the theme. There isn't really a specific theme, it's just blocks. Next time, try having a theme so you can have one big build in which all the parkour is attached. The next thing is the build. Again, there isn't a main build. You have to have a main build so all the parkour can attach. This is so it looks less messy. There should be little, to no floating blocks in a map. Try to strive for this next time. Last thing I want to talk about is the parkour. Even though this is the point, the parkour at the beginning is way too easy. The parkour for an insane map should be well balanced out, having few very easy jumps. The parkour itself is also a problem. There is no variance in the parkour. Try to spice it up a bit using different jumps. This could be fences, heads, pots, or chests. This makes the parkour more fun. One final huge thing is the number of jumps. No map should me more than 500 jumps. It's a ridiculous amount, and I don't think its enjoyable. Try to lower the amount of jumps, even for an insane map. Best of luck!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hi there! I will be giving this map a -1. First of all, as @LovelyLing said, this map is wayyyy too long. It has more than 500 jumps! The very longest insane maps only have about 200 jumps. I do see the effort though! Next, there is no apparent theme. It is just floating blocks, which is no longer accepted on manacube. The build is also just floating blocks, as I said with the theme. The parkour needs variation, meaning that in order for it to be accepted, there needs to be a wide variation of blocks, such as water, heads, walls, brewing stands, chests, and daylight sensors.
I hope this helped, and good luck none the less! ^-^
-Udun

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Rexyblue,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
A couple of key issues here are a lack of a main theme or build; both of these are now required for your map. A main theme should be something like an object, a character from a game/movie, etc. A main build will give your parkour something to build off of.
The parkour is varied throughout your map, but make sure to keep some variation within each section. The difficulty of this course is also inconsistent; try to maintain one consistent difficulty throughout. Parkour maps are limited to around 200 jumps; you can find more information about what we ask for in map submissions by going here.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.