13 to 15 for staff? Aww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
xD I was going to apply soon, but now I gotta wait a couple more years. I understand the reasoning though, but could you not have left it for 5 more days xD

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Some of the 13 year old staff didnt really fit with the team. The community expects respect, Clearly not people that are eager to become staff at a young age; In this case, 13.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Yeah,, I understand their reasoning. they want mature people, with experience and people who know what they are doing. They got to make sure they can follow instructions and the rules and also enforce them if necessary. 13 is a bit young. Also that was really fast

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
The age is 15 because there needs to be more maturity and respect period.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
This is old now. By this time y'all should get the point. This thread is getting annoying beginning with "PresidentPanda" you just need to get it through your head that the age has changed for a reason. Thank you creator of thread "Wafflethecat" for understanding.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
It was a joke dude xD Gtfoi (Get the French over it)
And don't quote my name plz kthxbye and if u dont like it leave the thread
Im not stupid i know what it means. But you're overreacting over and age requirement for a staff application. get over it. Please, thank you.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Okie im not over reacting to the situation Im just saying//
I understand your "just saying" but just drop this situation. (it really is getting annoying.) Thanks, it's getting really annoying to get Alerts from this thread.
PLEASE STOP.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
You both showed your maturity here.
This argument could have been ended by using the disagree/dislike ratings and leaving it alone. Thank you Tenshi for doing so and Waffle for not getting involved.
There was no need for the OK and Thank you. Those are spam posts and you could have used one of the ratings or just left it alone.
Christian if you don't want to receive alerts from a thread please use the Unwatch Thread button located to the top right of the first post.
This thread has been locked.
~Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.