21 cubit giveaway in honor of the new year!!!

How many winners

Votes: 8 21.1%

Votes: 11 28.9%

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Thank you! :D <3
1) _anxi_
2) anxi#1011
3) I've never really done new years resolutions before, but this year I'm gonna try to work on music more and actually start some projects.

FlippyDoop

Forum Expert
Ratings
93 3
IGN: FlippyDoop

New-Year Resolution:
-Being more supporting
-More understanding
-Make my pet rabbit happier!

Side-Note: I have still not logged-in to the server, but don't worry, include my name in :D, tmmrw I will try to login again! Happy new-year!

IMG-20201210-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20201210-WA0002.jpg

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
IGN: hotjew
Discord: ionicwaltz#5419
Resolution: So my resolution is kinda huge but I would like to adapt to a healthier lifestyle. I will time block my days and cater my life toward the following goals:

- Keeping a more healthy, regular sleep schedule. Currently my sleep schedule is all over the place and I think this is really affecting my attitude. Before Covid, I was pretty good and going to bed at 9:00-10:00 P.M. and getting up at ~6:00 A.M. Since school is online and I don't have to get up quite so early, my new goal is being in bed by 9:30 P.M. and being up by 6:30 A.M., although I might push this earlier if I find I need more time in the mornings.

- Exercising & getting outside. I would like to exercise for ~30 minutes a day, 6 days of the week, and take a short walk outside every day. During quarantine, a lack of in-person P.E. classes & daily walks to school have greatly impacted my health, mentally and physically. As I don't have any other regimented ways of getting this exercise & exposure to nature, I am not taking care of my body. Since I only leave my room for mealtimes, I have fewer things to make me happy.

- Keeping up with school a bit better. I feel like this one will be the easiest for me, because I already do this for the most part - I put a lot of pressure on myself to perform well in school, but I feel like I have lost some of the work-before-play policies I had in place before Covid, and putting them back into place would improve my performance in school and give me more control over my life.

- Keeping up with extracurriculars better. I currently only have piano lessons and an online Biology course separate from my school, however, I don't practice enough, and since the course is self-paced, I am quite far behind. Doing a bit of work in these every day (which I have more than enough time to do), would greatly improve my performance in piano lessons and get me back on track in the course.

- Self care & hygiene. Over quarantine, I haven't done a great job with either of these. I want to make sure to take proper care of dental & bodily hygiene over the course of 2021, and I would also like to make sure to wash my face every morning & evening to take care of myself, boost my confidence, and also maintain good hygiene.

Sorry this was an essay, but I really appreciate the question because I've had to write down my resolution for some time and this finally made me do it. Thank you!

Awesome response!!! I loved reading this cause honestly, I am in the same boat as you for a lot of those ideas!

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
IGN: FlippyDoop

New-Year Resolution:
-Being more supporting
-More understanding
-Make my pet rabbit happier!

Side-Note: I have still not logged-in to the server, but don't worry, include my name in :D, tmmrw I will try to login again! Happy new-year!

View attachment 41792 View attachment 41793
awesome! I have a pet rabbit too, well my family does! his names odis :) whats yours name?

NovaDragonYT

QA Team
NovaDragonYT
NovaDragonYT
QA Team
Ratings
20 1
IGN: NovaDragonYT
Discord: NovaDragonYT#2141
I have a simple resolution but a very important one and that is to get in a better mental state of mind and get along with other rather than shut everyone out:)

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
49ersDude and PLS I WANT TO WIN

Ratings
ign: ttriton
discord: ttriton#3866
new year's resolution: i want to try more baking and cooking, i got a nice cookbook for christmas and im going to try to bake a cake this month.

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
1 - IIAxolotlII

2 - No discord :/

3 - to finally finish a novel

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
I want to be a MVP with cubits bye next year now.