<3

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Can u imagine the spam on pk. I'm getting triggered even thinking about it.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Are you sure I am a fraud?
Mate, you literally had points so fake that you exposed yourself you are a fake. Please just don't impersonate if you're bad at it. Look at what you said and then my rebuttal points- oh wait you're banned you can't look ;D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
How do we know it was aries? It could of been some other random..... also bloro, u mentioned that snap doesn't have a plot on creative- but is that on the new or old creative?

Edit: if it was aries, he should be banned because impersonation and having alts is against the rules.... so in theory if it was him then both accounts would be banned??

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
How do we know it was aries? It could of been some other random..... also bloro, u mentioned that snap doesn't have a plot on creative- but is that on the new or old creative?

Edit: if it was aries, he should be banned because impersonation and having alts is against the rules.... so in theory if it was him then both accounts would be banned??
/seen is disabled on old creative i think, but sapnap doesn't have a plot on either of the creative servers. aries isn't banned as they don't have concrete proof of him actually being the impersonator, he is just extremely suspicious.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
/seen is disabled on old creative i think, but sapnap doesn't have a plot on either of the creative servers. aries isn't banned as they don't have concrete proof of him actually being the impersonator, he is just extremely suspicious.
Wait what is happening? First of all I wasn't the Bad impersonator, though I have a slight idea who it might be because I was talking with them on Discord and they were giving off sus vibes, but I can guarantee you it wasn't me.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Wait what is happening? First of all I wasn't the Bad impersonator, though I have a slight idea who it might be because I was talking with them on Discord and they were giving off sus vibes, but I can guarantee you it wasn't me.
If you're so sure it wasnt you, but you think you know who it is, then you, as a want to be staff member, would help the rest of us in our investigation.
Start making smart moves buddy.
And stop deleting your posts.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
If you're so sure it wasnt you, but you think you know who it is, then you, as a want to be staff member, would help the rest of us in our investigation.
Start making smart moves buddy.
And stop deleting your posts.
Alright, there are 4 people on my suspects list. I talked to ever single friend on discord, and these are the people it could be. (None of them gave me their IGN, but I'm still trying)

PolloMasak#2475
agent#0001
Meeseeks#1857
kara.#3082

I am further investigating these users, but right now, I don't have a clue.

This is a screenshot of the one I'm most sus of:

Screenshot_29.png

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Alright, there are 4 people on my suspects list. I talked to ever single friend on discord, and these are the people it could be. (None of them gave me their IGN, but I'm still trying)

PolloMasak#2475
agent#0001
Meeseeks#1857
kara.#3082

I am further investigating these users, but right now, I don't have a clue.

This is a screenshot of the one I'm most sus of:

View attachment 37166
download and share discord logs or I will continue to believe it was you :p

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I don't even know who BBH is ;-;

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Another thing, SSM told me to help, but it seems like others don't want me too. I'm kind of in the same state as factions. "In a limbo".