4 months late huh?

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
Well i guess im doing one of these introduction thingies. Even though i started manacube roughly at the start of december 2016 i quit just before 2017 because life got in the way at that point. Here is a proper introduction about me so here, enjoy some iseless information/facts about me :)

IGN: gummyleaf (soon to be Harryyysan when i change it back)

Name: my full name is Harrison Post (feel free to call me Harry)

Location: South Australia (say australia is not real and i will fight you

interests: i enjoy cooking even though i am terrible at it and can remeber only two recipes (spaghetti and lasagna)

I also enjoy gaming, my favourite games are Minecraft, CSGO (i am terrible do not ask), a lot of fps games (cod and battlefield etc) and i used to play clash of clans and clash royale.

Comedy is one of the main reasons i enjoy the internet. I pretty well find anything funny (feel free to send me some memes).

My favourite stuff:

Music: Twenty one pilots, imagine dragons and Meghan trainor

Movies: any in the MCU, Harry Potter (coincidence i have a scar on my head and my initials are HJP?) and any of the LOTR or Hobbit installments. By far my favourite movie is Fantastic Beasts and where to find them (cant wait for the mext 4 movies!1!1!). My Favourite genres tend to be Action, Comedy and Adventure.

Tv Shows: Marvels AOS, Bobs burgers, Modern family and Family Guy.

In all i would say im a pretty nice person if you treat me nicely ill treat you nicely. I respect everyones opinions and their beliefs. Feel free to ask me any questions below.

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, Harryyysan.
I normally play CSGO almost every night with my friends, I'm not as addicted to CSGO as I was back in 2016 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Cough). I've been to Melbourne and NSW a couple of times because I have relatives who live there. I've only seen a couple of episodes of Modern Family, but I've been pushing it aside because of TWD and Grey's Anatomy. ^_^

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello Harry, Youre a wizard! haha Welcome to the server and the community! Its okay alot of people make late Intros including me xD Not quite a year late though. Im pretty bad at Csgo too maybe we could have a 1v1 one day. Well I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. See you around!

Shirayuuki

Ratings
14 6
Australia is not real.. I'm joking, I think I have seen you on skyblock before. Anyways welcome! <3

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
Hello, Harryyysan.
I normally play CSGO almost every night with my friends, I'm not as addicted to CSGO as I was back in 2016 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Cough). I've been to Melbourne and NSW a couple of times because I have relatives who live there. I've only seen a couple of episodes of Modern Family, but I've been pushing it aside because of TWD and Grey's Anatomy. ^_^
You seem interesting i would be glad to play csgo with you
[DOUBLEPOST=1491189729][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Harryyysan!

I do already know you, Better late than never though :D
Lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1491189762][/DOUBLEPOST]
Australia is not real.. I'm joking, I think I have seen you on skyblock before. Anyways welcome! <3
Thank you and i think ive seem you too

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Wassup my dude, I'm Wizful. Been on the server since 2013. Message me on here or on our community discord if ya need me. :cool:

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
Wassup my dude, I'm Wizful. Been on the server since 2013. Message me on here or on our community discord if ya need me. :cool:
wow 4 years that is actually insane anyways nice to meet you
[DOUBLEPOST=1491259604][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Harry, Youre a wizard! haha Welcome to the server and the community! Its okay alot of people make late Intros including me xD Not quite a year late though. Im pretty bad at Csgo too maybe we could have a 1v1 one day. Well I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. See you around!
Haha im bad at csgo as well so it would be a fair fight, should i have waited 9 months so it would have been a year and 1 minth late?

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
4 months late..... WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I HAVE THE LATEST INTRO IN THE WORLD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: