A few basic commands.

Phoenix_DiAngelo

Phoenix_DiAngelo
Phoenix_DiAngelo
Ratings
I've noticed a lot of new members aren't certain on skyblock commands. This is the start of list to help out the whole community. Please feel free to add the ones i've missed and i'll update when i learn new ones!
/collections - Will open a menu with list of you kills, harvests, blocks mined etc
/gary - Will open a menu where you can collect daily rewards and others
/kilton - Opens a menu where you can sell heads for souls and spend your souls in a shop
/slayer - Opens a menu where you can upgrade your slayer rank and teleport directly into a slayer realm.
/is - Opens a menu that allows you to control your island. This menu also gives you access to public islands.
/ah sell (price) - Sells The item in your hand to the auction house
/ah - opens auction house
/sell all - This will sell everything in your inventory that can be sold in the skyblock shop.
/quest - Opens a menu where you can complete quests for rewards.
/keystone - This opens another menu with lots of information about skyblock
Another common question is 'What is the best way to make money?'
Well, as a beginner, grinders won't be highly available. So your best bet is farming. Wheat is the highest selling crop but sugar cane and potatoes or carrots are also widely used. Once you begin to progress, iron golem spawners are great for making money, especially as you can make money while afk.
You should also be aware of the fact that you can only have one type of grinder per chunk. Crops will also grow better if they are in the chunk you are stood in.

I know the list is really short but these are some of the things I've noticed people asking others on the server about.
~Nix

Last edited:

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
This is epic! This makes life of new players coming to manacube better! Keep doing these updates.

Nbh

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
I've noticed a lot of new members aren't certain on skyblock commands. This is the start of list to help out the whole community. Please feel free to add the ones i've missed and i'll update when i learn new ones!
/collections - Will open a menu with list of you kills, harvests, blocks mined etc
/gary - Will open a menu where you can collect daily rewards and others
/kilton - Opens a menu where you can sell heads for souls and spend your souls in a shop
/slayer - Opens a menu where you can upgrade your slayer rank and teleport directly into a slayer realm.
/is - Opens a menu that allows you to control your island. This menu also gives you access to public islands.
/ah sell (price) - Sells The item in your hand to the auction house
/ah - opens auction house
/sell all - This will sell everything in your inventory that can be sold in the skyblock shop.
/quest - Opens a menu where you can complete quests for rewards.
/keystone - This opens another menu with lots of information about skyblock
Another common question is 'What is the best way to make money?'
Well, as a beginner, grinders won't be highly available. So your best bet is farming. Wheat is the highest selling crop but sugar cane and potatoes or carrots are also widely used. Once you begin to progress, iron golem spawners are great for making money, especially as you can make money while afk.
You should also be aware of the fact that you can only have one type of grinder per chunk. Crops will also grow better if they are in the chunk you are stood in.

I know the list is really short but these are some of the things I've noticed people asking others on the server about.
~Nix
Love this! As a fairly new player to SB this is very useful to me, granted I knew some of the commands already as some are similar to those of Olympus, but, answering the money question is very useful to me as I know that I have had that question myself

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
This is really well put together and for sure really informative, definitely will help some of the newer players with basic commands that they should know right off the bat. I will be sure to direct some if not all the newcomers to this post. :)

Phoenix_DiAngelo

Phoenix_DiAngelo
Phoenix_DiAngelo
Ratings
This is really well put together and for sure really informative, definitely will help some of the newer players with basic commands that they should know right off the bat. I will be sure to direct some if not all the newcomers to this post. :)
Thank you! I hope it helps them :)