A Little adjustment To Olympus Auction House

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
When i posted my previous thread saying about the auction house in olympus it actually got chose to be a thing in olympus but im a little confused of 2 things.1.you cant sell things for money but in fact only mana.2.there isn't any chosen prices for items actually you didn't put thought into prices and just made it so people could sell anything they wanted like for example someone sold 64 peices of cobblestone for 50k mana which is a ripoff and a complete waste of space for the auction house.but the reason i made this thread was because i wanted there to be a specific rank for you to be able to rank up eg: bsmith can sell tools and armour and i also wanted it so their could be on option to choose between mana and money to sell things on the ah.I hope that olympus had these updates for the auction house and maybe improve it in more ways in the future to be a growing server with lots of players to enjoy our servers.
[DOUBLEPOST=1523718187][/DOUBLEPOST]btw bsmith can sell anything but another thing i just thought about was that their could be a restriction to sell any ridiculous stuff for ridiculous prices.
[DOUBLEPOST=1523718360][/DOUBLEPOST]rebirths dont affect the ranks bsmith and above is the only way to auction things.When you rebirth it shouldn't affect the things you have previously auctioned

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
I think the reason why the auction house has mana instead of money, is because you could easily farm from that. For example, put in a feather for 1 mil, and someone you know will buy that, therefore making it easier to rank up, and this is a reason why (I believe) that it's good having mana as the income source on the auction house.
As for the prices of certain items, you can easily tell which items are worth the amount of mana or not. However, yes, there are times where people put insane amount of prices on something that is invaluable, and I get that, but maybe they're new, and don't know much about the economy and whatnot.
As for Blacksmith, I don't quite get what you are trying to say, I believe they can only sell Iron, coal, stone, and mossycobble, something like that.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Yes I agree, I understand it can be annoying because it's harder to get mana, but I do agree with you there fastball.